In almost every house on the windowsill you can find such an unpretentious plant as aloe. But few know about the beneficial properties of agave, thanks to which it is called the "plant-healer." In addition to bactericidal, wound healing, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action, this plant has a “powerful” cosmetic effect.
Useful properties of aloe for face skin
Aloe juice has an excellent sedative effect. It softens and smoothes the skin. People whose skin is prone to irritation, dryness, redness, are advised to use aloe for the face. At home, preparing cosmetics that relieve irritation, remove red spots and reduce itching.
The agave juice contains a large vitamin and mineral reserve: silicon and copper, fluorine, vitamins A, B, C, E, iron and iodine, and zinc. The juice contains such beneficial substances as lignins. They are able to penetrate deep into the skin and favorably act on it directly from the inside. In addition, they promote skin renewal, activate the processes of healing and cell regeneration. Even pigment spots with a properly selected aloe-based juice can be removed in a few weeks.
Indications and Contraindications
Aloe is one of the few medicinal plants that have a minimum set of contraindications to use. It is undesirable to use agave in the "critical" moments that occur in women every month. It is also not recommended to apply aloe to pregnant women, nursing moms and people suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Very rare cases of individual intolerance or allergies. But if you have any minor doubts, do not use fresh aloe for the face. Test it on the skin of the hand. Let soak. If no irritation, itching or redness has appeared, then you can safely apply to the skin.
Now about the testimony. Aloe for the skin of the face can be used by women suffering from such problems as acne and rashes, redness and chapping, peeling and oily sheen. Aloe - the universal assistant. It nourishes and moisturizes dry skin, oily skin will help to dry a little, and fading skin will get rid of a grid of small unpleasant wrinkles.
By the way, aloe for the face at home can also be used to eliminate the effects of negative factors. This may be the effect of tanning beds, direct sunlight, the effect of the use of poor, low-quality cosmetics. It will help aloe fight and dull complexion.
Proper preparation of aloe juice
As is known, it is the aloe juice that has healing and cosmetic properties. However, to get the juice, you should properly prepare the leaves of aloe (for the face). At home, it should be noted, this is done much more carefully than in production. Therefore, homemade cosmetics with aloe juice more efficient and safer store.
Experts advise to choose leaves that grow on an adult plant. Aloe must be more than three years old. It is recommended not to water the plant for a couple of days. After that, the largest, fleshy and juicy-looking leaves are selected. They need to be washed and dried. Immediately squeeze the juice is not recommended. Beauticians advise a little hold the leaves in the refrigerator. Thus, the juice will be more viscous and saturated.
After resting in the refrigerator, the leaves can be crushed and squeezed juice through gauze. It is important that the healing properties of aloe remain only for 2-3 days. Then you should prepare a new sheet for spinning.
Refresh and Tone
If a person is in good condition, he simply does not have enough tonus, then you will be helped by a mask for aloe and honey. For the preparation will require two articles. spoons of preheated liquid honey and one teaspoonful aloe juice. The mixture is applied to the face and remains there for ten minutes.
If your face lacks freshness, if it is tired during the day and requires immediate attention, then we recommend preparing an egg mask with aloe. To prepare such a mixture should be taken: 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of aloe juice and a little sour cream. The mixture is applied to the entire face. You can affect the neck and décolleté. Keep the mask for 25-35 minutes. Rinse it with warm water, then rinse with cold.
Refreshing and tonic effect also has a mask of aloe and avocado juice. Mix one tablespoon of aloe juice with mashed avocado and apply on face. Keep this mask should be about 15 minutes. Aloe for the skin in this case will act as a moisturizer. It will saturate dry skin, but in this case it is recommended to add a couple of drops of olive oil to the mask. By the way, many other fruit masks (apricot, pineapple, etc.) will have the same effect.
Aloe for problem skin
Many women and girls suffer from rashes or excessive oily skin. It also helps aloe. Medicinal properties, recipes are very diverse. But one of the most effective is a mask with aloe and lemon juice. The ingredients should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water. After such a mask, the pores noticeably narrow, an unpleasant greasy luster is removed. The skin becomes more dry, but at the same time nourished and hydrated.
If more "formidable artillery" is needed in order to cope with acne, inflammations, acne and enlarged pores, we advise you to prepare a mask of aloe and radish. Grind vegetable on a fine grater. Add an equal amount of sage decoction and aloe juice. Keep on face for about twenty minutes and rinse with cold water.
Ideal helpers for women with skin prone to fat, alcohol will be tinctures. Lotion of aloe for the face helps to narrow pores, reduce shine. For the preparation used two parts of medical alcohol and one part of aloe pulp juice. Mixed ingredients are cleaned in a dark place for a week.
It is important to remember that alcohol is a rather aggressive substance. Therefore, it is not recommended to apply such spirit tinctures and lotions to girls whose skin is not prone to fat.
Many women prefer creams various cosmetics in the form of a gel. If you do not trust the production of cosmetic cosmetics on an industrial scale, you can always prepare aloe vera gel for the face at home. It is important to remember that homemade gel is stored an order of magnitude smaller than the store. But you can be confident in its natural and safe composition, because you will make it with your own hands.
For preparation you will need: four large fleshy aloe leaves, vitamin E (sold in a pharmacy in ampoules or 5 mg bottles), a clean mixing bowl, a jar for storing the gel and a home mixer for chopping leaves.
So, prepare a gel for the face with aloe. Medicinal properties, recipes are described on the Web in full size, but sometimes the latter are quite laborious. We chose one of the easiest and quickest ways to cook. Wash and dry the leaves of aloe in this recipe is not necessary. Just wipe them from dust and place them in a shredding container. After obtaining a homogeneous green mass, you should add two drops of vitamin E to it. It will act here not only as a useful tool, but also as a preservative, allowing the gel to last longer.
Gel from aloe leaves is quite concentrated, so it should be used for the face only in a diluted form. This homemade gel perfectly replaces the purchase options. Keep it in the refrigerator. Shelf life is one month.
Aloe scented face masks
It is known that natural essential oils have a beneficial effect on the skin. But to use them as an independent means in its pure form is impossible. Aromatic oils need to add a few drops in a cream or lotion.
To prepare a cream with aromatic oils and aloe for the face at home is very quick and easy. This will require aloe juice and essential oils of ylang-ylang, rose and lemon. In aloe juice, add one drop of each oil and apply on face for a few minutes.
Such a mask will perfectly refresh the skin, tone it up, get rid of a grid of small wrinkles. In addition, these masks are perfect for adolescents whose problematic skin needs gentle cleansing and moisturizing.
Masks for mature skin
Wrinkles - the eternal problem of women balsakovskogo age and older. Aloe facial wrinkle masks help very effectively and quickly. In addition, with constant use, the effect will last long enough. And the naturalness of the components that make up the aloe masks and creams does not make you nervous.
Fine wrinkle mask
One tablespoon of aloe pulp or juice is mixed with a spoonful of sour cream. Before applying the product to the face, the skin should be cleaned. Keep the mixture is recommended no more than fifteen minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Mask for sagging skin
Any of your cream (1 teaspoon) is mixed with aloe juice (1 teaspoon). Stir thoroughly, add 1 tsp. olive oil. Before you apply this mask on your face, you must carefully steam it with a hot towel. You need to apply the mask along the massage lines, you can apply on the neck and decollete area. After 15 minutes of finding the funds on the face, remove it with a cotton pad. Flush the mask is not necessary.
Anti-wrinkle mask with mustard
You have already learned the benefits of aloe for the face. But you still do not know that its anti-aging properties will increase by a hundred times, if you add to it the "burning" components. Substances such as red pepper tincture or mustard powder stimulate the skin, heat it up and help the aloe juice to penetrate faster and to better affect problem areas.
Try making a wrinkle and mustard mask at home. To do this, mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of aloe juice with two pinches of mustard powder. After mixing, add 1 teaspoon of butter (pre-melted) and 3-5 spoons of St. John's wort broth (it is better not to use packaged herbs).
This mixture, as we have said, has a "hot" effect, so it is recommended to keep the mask on the face for no more than three minutes. After which it is easily removed by washing with cool water. It is recommended to use this mask once a week.
Tightening mask for the neckline
So, you already know how to use aloe for the face, but we have not yet talked about such problem areas as the neckline and neck. Make up for lost time. We suggest you to prepare a mask for neckline and neck, which has a rejuvenating, tightening and moisturizing effect.
It will require: fat sour cream or fat cream (1 tbsp. Spoon), 2 tbsp. spoons of aloe juice. You can add to the mixture a couple of tablespoons of softened honey. Remember that honey is a pretty strong allergen. If you have a reaction to it, then it is better to exclude it from the composition of this mask.
The mixture is applied to the problem area (neck, decollete) for 15 minutes. It is washed off easily by warm water.
Cosmetic ice with aloe
In the care of the skin, you can use not only masks, gels and lotions based on agave, but also frozen aloe vera juice for the face. Reviews on cosmetic ice extremely positive. It perfectly tones the skin, tightens it, nourishes with nutrients during washing.
The basis for making ice is decoction of medicinal plants. If your skin is prone to fat, it is better to take a decoction of oak bark or calendula. If the skin is dry, lime, raspberry, rose is perfect. In the cooked medicinal decoction, add a couple of teaspoons of aloe juice. Pour into specially prepared preforms and place in the freezer.
Cosmetologists advise every morning to use cosmetic ice while washing. Due to the fact that it is cold, the skin will quickly wake up and become elastic. And herbal extracts and aloe juice in the composition of such ice will nourish the skin, saturate with vitamins, tighten and smooth.
Aloe for weathered lips
Many people suffer from such an unpleasant addiction as biting their lips during stress or licking them outside during cold windy weather. There is no benefit from such a habit, and sometimes it is quite difficult to get rid of it.
Here agave juice comes to the rescue. It has a rather pronounced bitter taste, so putting it on the lips, you do not want to lick them anymore. It is important that when it enters the body, aloe juice has only a positive effect and there will be no negative consequences from such licking even in a child.
Many women note only the positive effect of aloe juice. Some use it as an excellent anti-sunburn remedy. Others use aloe juice to fight wrinkles. The case is progressing very successfully, judging by the reviews on the web.
A lot of positive reviews on masks for oily skin. Both women of more mature age, and teenagers use them.
Experts say that if possible, you should definitely put an agave on your windowsill. He will be a home cosmetologist and doctor: two in one.
The use of aloe in cosmetology
Agave juice is very widely used in cosmetology, and preparations based on it are considered among the most popular. Thanks to the substance ligninwhich conducts moisture and enzymes into the skin of the juice of this amazing plant is very effective in moisturizing the skin. A complex of vitamins and biologically active substances enhance the metabolic processes in the body, which leads to cell renewal. Cosmetic preparations that contain aloe have a beneficial effect on any skin type. Dry skin is moisturized, oily cleansed, and sensitive skin is protected. Everything else increases the elasticity of the skin, slowing the aging process.
Aloe is used in cosmetology in 3 types: in the form of a concentrate, gel and oil. The oil is used in the composition of lipsticks, oils for tanning. And the gel is added to lotions and creams..
Indications for use
As a rule, aloe facial juice can be applied without fear, because it is suitable for people of all skin types, especially if you have:
- Dry skin Aloe vera masks are very effective moisturizers that act gently but very productively.
- The skin is too oily. Despite the fact that the juice of this plant moisturizes the skin, it also removes the fatty film, the skin becomes smooth and elastic.
- Aging skin. The mask will help smooth wrinkles, return skin elasticity and firmness.
- Purulent rashes on the skin. Its juice is a powerful disinfectant and anti-inflammatory drug, extremely effective in treating acne.
- Even if you have normal skin, without visible problems, even in this case, agave juice will be extremely useful to you. After all, it can be used as a natural tonic, which relieves the skin from impurities and cleansing the pores.
Contraindications when using
Despite the fact that aloe is suitable for almost all skin types, it still has contraindications:
- Individual intolerance
If you have doubts about the safety of using agave-based products, you should not take the risk, but it is better to consult a specialist in the field of cosmetology.
Industrial production of aloe gel
Recently, agave-based preparations have been very popular, and many companies have begun to produce face care products - aloe vera gel. As a rule, it consists of juice, subjected to condensation with the addition of various preservatives. Some manufacturers also add various extracts of herbs and plants. The best is the gel of high purity, not containing third-party impurities.
How to make aloe gel at home
Many lovers of all natural, not strongly trusting the manufacturers of cosmetics, make the gel at home. Such a tool will be stored much less store, and it will have to be stored in a cool place, but you will be 100 percent sure of its quality. How to make aloe for the face at home you ask?
For this you will need:
- 3 sheets of aloe
- Cooking bowl
- Vitamin E in the form of drops
- Jar for storing the finished product
Peeled aloe leaves put in a bowl, and add a few drops of vitamin E, then mix everything thoroughly with a mixer and refrigerate.. In this state, the gel can be stored no more than a month..
How to apply the tools
- In order to prepare a high-quality mask, gel or lotion, one important condition must be observed - the lowermost leaves of the plant must be cut off.
- To make the gel more saturated, cut leaves should be wrapped in a damp cloth and refrigerated for a couple of weeks.
- Before use, without fail, it is necessary to do an allergy test. Apply a few drops of the product to the fold of the arm. Provided that no rash has appeared, you can continue to use a mask from aloe.
- При приготовлении косметических средств пользуйтесь только стеклянной, керамической или деревянной посудой.
- Наносить маски следует на чуть влажную, очищенную кожу.
- Курс лечения кожи соком столетника составляет 3-4 недели.
Польза алоэ для лица
What is the miraculous power of aloe? What are the benefits of aloe for the face?? Let's look at the chemical composition of this wonderful plant, and everything will become clear.
- Aloin is the main substance, effectively protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation.
- Pectin - retains moisture, very effective for dry skin.
- Carotenoids - contribute to the improvement of complexion.
- Catechins are a great remedy for allergies.
- Tannins - have antimicrobial action, quickly relieve acne.
- Vitamins A, B, C, E - nourish the skin, keeping it young and elastic.
- Organic acids - promote skin rejuvenation.
- Mineral salts - maintain salt balance.
- Trace elements - help the absorption of vitamins, have a positive effect on blood circulation.
Aloe juice based home remedies
This homemade recipe does not require preparatory work, remove the skin from the freshly cut leaf and wipe the face with it. After such a simple procedure, you will see for yourself that aloe for the face is sometimes simply irreplaceable. The cut sheet can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days, then you need to use a new one.
This tincture should be used for oily skin. The method of preparation of the tincture is exactly the same as that of the gel, but instead of vitamin E, you should add medical alcohol in the tincture. Two parts of alcohol are added to one part of the plant pulp. Insist on similar home remedies for a week in a dark place.
Cream based cream
Agave juice and cream mix in a 1: 1 ratio and apply on face with cotton pads. This homemade cream should be applied 2 times a day, morning and evening.
To prepare the remedy for acne, you should chop up half of a large agave leaf, add 1 cup of hot water and keep for 15 minutes on the steam bath. Then cool and add 2 tablespoons of honey. Soak the gauze in this product and apply daily on the face for 10 minutes. And remember that all cooked home remedies are stored for long and only in the refrigerator.
A means for sensitive skin
For its preparation you need to take equal amounts of chamomile flowers, roses, sage and parsley. One tablespoon of this mixture pour a glass of boiling water and insist, wrapped, about 2 hours. The resulting home decoction filter and add 20 ml of aloe juice and viburnum. Kalina can be replaced with cranberry juice or orange. For better effect, this home lotion should be used in the morning and evening.
Aloe anti-aging masks
Wash and dry the cut leaves of the plant. The rejuvenating effect will be noticeable only if aloe is not less than 3 years old, it is better not to use younger plants. Then the leaves should be laid out on a plate and covered with foil, and all this should be refrigerated for two weeks. When leaves reach readiness in the fridge, you must prepare a mask of yolk. To do this, knead the yolks and add agave juice to them. This aloe vera mask should be applied for 20 minutes and the result will not be long in coming.
Aloe based home remedies are widely used in our country. After all, aloe is a natural remedy, almost never causing allergies, provided proper use, this causes its popularity. For high-quality skin care, you can use not only self-made gel, but also store. In any case, your skin will be cleansed and look amazing.
Is it possible to smear the skin with agave juice?
To maintain the skin in a toned and elastic state, it is useful to use aloe juice, which not only nourishes the skin with various vitamins (in particular, B, C, E and A vitamins) but also moisturizes it, making it soft and matte. It is also useful to apply face masks with the addition of the juice of this plant. In more detail about the use of aloe and which juice is better to choose for skin care - pharmacy or home, we described in this article, and here you will find all the recipes for face care products that can be prepared at home.
How is this useful?
The benefits of using aloe juice are undeniable:
- complexion becomes more healthy
- skin eats natural ingredients, due to which its youth and freshness is prolonged,
- any inflammatory processes on the surface of the skin, from teenage acne and acne to minor cuts and wounds, are eliminated and healed at an accelerated rate;
- the peeling, tightness and dryness of the skin,
- oily shine disappears
- pores are reduced, the skin becomes soft and velvety to the touch.
Watch the video about the benefits of aloe:
What disease prevents?
The healing effect of aloe has been known for a long time. In addition to the healing, moisturizing and nourishing effects on the skin, Aloe is used in the treatment of rhinitis, eye diseases, gastrointestinal diseases: gastritis, enterocolitis. Also, the plant has a beneficial effect on metabolic processes, cleans the intestines from harmful substances. You can use aloe juice for weight loss.
What is better - wiping with a leaflet or applying juice?
Regarding the use of aloe, it is advisable to use the juice squeezed from the aloe medicinal plant older than three years, and it is best to use the lower leaves, after cutting and holding them in the refrigerator, wrapping them in some kind of fabric. You can squeeze the juice using gauze, before passing the leaves through a meat grinder or squeezing them manually. But even a simple periodic rubbing with a cut sheet will be of great benefit to the skin. In both cases, the leaves, after they are cut, you need to remember to wash.
Is it possible to carry out such a procedure every day?
The procedure of moisturizing and nourishing the face with the help of aloe can be 2 times a week., but if there are any skin problems, then daily, applying aloe juice for 15-20 minutes before using the cream or makeup, and in the evening, repeat this process on the skin prepared and cleansed from makeup and dust. The greatest effect will be from the use of fresh juice.
The method of application of aloe juice for the skin step by step.
- Prepare the skin: completely wash off all makeup, wash with warm water, soak your face with a towel.
- Apply aloe juice or just wipe the skin with a clean stalk and leave to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and, if necessary, apply a moisturizer (oily and oily skin is usually not necessary, but it is better to focus on their feelings).
Aloe juice should always be washed off with warm water without soap.
If any unpleasant sensations were found during or after wiping the face with aloe vera juice, dilute it with water in the 1: 1 ratio the next time, or discontinue use altogether due to individual intolerance.
Aloe can be used in the same way for problems with the skin around the eyes. All the details of the use of this plant for skin care in this area, read a separate article.
Gel Sea of Spa Aloe Vera, production Israel
- Quite thick gel with unobtrusive pleasant aroma, is available in standard tubes. Well lays down and does not flow, it is quickly absorbed, is convenient in use.
- Effective in burning in the sun, insect bites, after which the skin itches badly and itches.
- Relieves swelling, soothes the skin, even relieves pain. And, of course, gives the skin smoothness and dullness.
Method of application is traditional: apply on clean skin with a thin layer, leave for 15 minutes, after which the residue gently rub. Wash off with warm water. The disadvantage is that this gel is almost never found outside of Israel.
Gel Aroma-zone Gel d’aloe vera certifié BIO, production France
- Colorless gel with aloe vera in a bottle with dispenser.
- Universal gel, on the basis of which you can independently make all kinds of masks simply by adding different components and, of course, use the gel itself.
- Very well proven after cleansing the face, when the skin needs to be restored and after swelling in the morning.
Mode of application: slightly moisturize the face with water and immediately apply a thin layer of gel, slightly beating it into the skin until completely absorbed. When the gel needs to be washed off after 15 minutes, but if there are no such sensations, it is quite possible and not to wash it off.
The disadvantage - offline such a tool is not yet purchased.
Despite the high efficiency of the use of aloe in the care of the skin of the face, you should be careful and do not forget about individual intolerance, which is a contraindication when using any funds from this plant. Therefore, if after applying aloe juice or any means of it, there is a feeling of dryness, irritation, burning or redness of the skin, you should stop using it.
For more than one thousand years, this miraculous plant helps to maintain the youth of the skin and maintain its flowering appearance. However, we must remember that any remedy has contraindications, therefore it is necessary to apply aloe with caution.
Useful properties of aloe
Agave has always been used to create skin care products for the face and body. It is explained by such a rich composition of the minerals and vitamins of this plant. Aloe helps to relieve inflammation, accelerates cell regeneration, nourishes and renews the epidermis, has an antimicrobial effect.
The healing composition of this tropical flower includes the following elements:
- Vitamins of groups A, B, C, E.
- Mineral salts.
- Organic acids.
- Minerals and trace elements.
All these substances in their entirety create a powerful group, on the basis of which they make drugs, skin and hair care products. Aloe juice is widely used against acne and wrinkles in cosmetology. Based on it, creams, masks, lotions, tonics, gels for washing and for the shower, shampoos, scrubs and even decorative cosmetics can be made up of this medicinal plant.
But you should always remember that even a seemingly harmless plant and its miraculous properties can have contraindications and cause side effects. It is extremely rare for this flower to be allergic, but it is still impossible to exclude it without test samples.
Application for cosmetic purposes would be appropriate in the following cases:
- Wipe face with aloe juice is useful for dry and dehydrated skin. This will help nourish the skin with lost vitamins and minerals, as well as restore the water balance. This eliminates peeling and inflammation on the skin.
- Perfectly suitable aloe juice for the skin of a fat type. It restores the sebaceous glands, preventing clogged skin pores and the formation of acne. It removes the oily shine and gives the skin a healthy look and elasticity.
- It has a toning effect on normal and combination skin. It helps aloe acne juice, relieves inflammation and heals tissue.
- It is recommended to use aloe against wrinkles around the eyes. On its basis there is a wide variety of soft cosmetic gels and creams for a given facial area. Agave in the early stages of the appearance of mimic wrinkles must be used daily, then it will give the desired effect, and its action will be long. At home, you can wipe this area over the night with agave, leaving the juice until completely absorbed into the epidermis.
- Anti-inflammatory action of agave is widely known, therefore it is often used for sunburns.
- Use aloe juice for hair loss. Its long-term use can strengthen the hair follicle and prevent baldness. The liquid from the plant can be rubbed with massage movements into the hair roots or masks can be created on its basis. Such procedures help not only to avoid baldness, but also to improve the condition and appearance of curls.
- Use aloe juice for the eyes. Most often it is used in the form of lotions or compresses, it can also be instilled into the eyes. It is important to remember that in the eyes of aloe juice it is allowed to drip only on the recommendation of the doctor and only the pharmacy form of this tool, since at home the sterility of fluid extraction may be impaired. Use the beneficial properties of this plant for the treatment of inflammatory processes of the mucous membrane of the eye.
This is not the whole list, what is useful agave for a person. You need to know how to use aloe juice in cosmetology, and in what doses, because everything needs its own measure.
In which cases the use of aloe is contraindicated:
- During lactation and pregnancy.
- In the presence of eczema or other serious violations of the skin.
- It is not recommended to use in pure form this natural remedy on the skin with a pronounced vascular network.
- It is not advisable to use agave during critical days.
Aloe Juice Production Forms
The popularity of agave among consumers is so great that many cosmetic manufacturers began to produce its juice in various convenient forms.
Aloe is released in ampoules for face and body. This form of release is very convenient for adding this tool in creams or masks. Aloe is widely used in ampoules for hair. The tool can be applied to the skin, hair, or just add to the shampoo or balm.
Aloe vera gel. This tool is especially popular lately, many cosmetic companies produce it. Depending on the directionality of a particular agent, other auxiliary substances may be contained in the gel.
So, aloe gel for the skin around the eyes will have a slightly different composition than the drug for acne. Of course, the best and most versatile gel is considered without additives and preservatives. Such products can be used for different purposes, to create a cleansing face mask, to eliminate facial wrinkles around the eyes, to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin around the eyes. The gel in its pure form can be used to grow hair and strengthen the hair bulb itself.
Using aloe at home
This flower is very unpretentious in cultivation, it can do without watering for quite a long time, as it is able to feed at the expense of its composition enriched in minerals. In many homes, this flower adorns the window sills and balconies, it is not only a great addition to the decor, but its green and fleshy leaves can be used at home for making face masks for acne, wrinkles and for moisturizing.
Of course, there is also a pharmacy version of this miracle plant, such a product is provided in the form of ampoules with purified juice, tinctures or paste. These drugs can also be used for the preparation of various cosmetics with their own hands. But fresh juice retains the largest possible amount of nutrients, which means that its action will be much more efficient.
At home, to prepare a natural agave gel as follows:
- The first rule is the sterility of the hands and the container with which you work. Just cut the leaves of the plant should be thoroughly washed under running water.
- It takes 4-5 leaves of aloe.
- Pharmaceutical vitamin E in ampoules.
Remove the peel from the leaves and whip them in a mashed potatoes using a blender. Then add a few drops of vitamin to this mass and mix everything thoroughly. Keep this gel to be in the refrigerator and not more than 2 weeks. You can use this natural aloe gel against wrinkles, to moisturize the skin, to remove redness and peeling, to remove oily shine and to restore a healthy complexion.
This universal remedy is suitable for the preparation of a face cream at home.
Face cream is prepared from 2 tbsp. l sour cream and 1 tbsp. l masses from agave. All ingredients are mixed immediately before use. Apply the cream to cleansed skin, it is allowed to use this tool twice a day. For dry skin types, you can drip vitamin E into the cream, this will give the skin a radiance and elasticity.
Often they are interested in whether it is possible to add essential oils to such cosmetics. In fact, it is necessary to use such oils with great care, as they are highly concentrated preparations.
For the face and décolleté area, cosmetologists recommend using grape seed oil, tea tree, jojoba and avocado. But for the body in order to combat cellulite is more useful and effective than grapefruit oil, lemon and orange are unlikely to find, they can be added directly to scrubs, creams, gels for the body.
Toning face mask
For its preparation will need 3 tbsp. l aloe pulp, 1 tsp. honey, 1 tbsp. l cream, chopped dry oatmeal, 3 drops of avocado oil. All ingredients should be mixed to a uniform consistency, after which it should be drawn for about 10 minutes. You can use this mask at night or in the morning; it nourishes and restores the epidermis perfectly. Suitable for fading and dry skin. Apply it in a dense layer on the face and neck, avoiding contact with the eye area. Hold time about 20 min. Wash it off with warm water, then rub the aloe gel with vitamin E into the area around the eyes.
Aloe Hair Product
Indisputable use of aloe juice for hair. To prepare a firming mask you will need: 1st. l sea salt, 3 tbsp. l pulp and juice agave, 1st. l olive oil, 1st. l burdock oil. The resulting mixture should be rubbed into the hair root, gently massaging the skin. Hold time: no more than 20-25 min.
Маска для волос с соком алоэ будет полезна и при наличии сухой перхоти или жирной перхоти. Для борьбы с жирной перхотью подойдет маска из сока алоэ, настойки лопуха, масла чайного дерева и прополиса.
Важно помнить, что если используете соль, перец или спиртовые настойки для приготовления косметических средств, то необходимо проверить, чтобы данные компоненты не вызывали аллергии. For this, the mixture should be applied for 10-15 minutes on the skin in the area of the elbow bend the hands on the inside.
For daily skin care, you can make ice from the pulp of the agave. Daily rubbing of the face with such ice cubes will help to remove swelling, restore the complexion and give a fresh look to the skin. It is quite simple to prepare ice, you need agave juice, herbal decoction and ice form. Depending on the type of skin, you need to pick up the necessary collection of herbs and prepare a decoction.
The cooled broth is mixed with aloe juice, poured into molds and sent to the freezer. Ice for the face is used mainly in the morning, it perfectly tones and restores the complexion. You should not wipe the skin after rubbing it with ice, it is necessary to allow the liquid to soak, but if excess moisture remains, they can be removed with a napkin.
The use of cosmetic ice is undesirable in the presence of painful and inflamed acne, as well as thermal damage to the surface of the skin.
Agave has a unique property that accelerates cell regeneration. It is used for obvetrivaniya lips. Balsam is prepared on the basis of honey and plant pulp. The components are mixed and applied to the lips, leaving the product on the skin until completely absorbed. Balm remains can be removed with a paper towel.
Natural cosmetics today are becoming increasingly popular, especially since it is quite simple to cook them at home. Agave is one of the most affordable and useful plants for creating cosmetics, the result of its use is always noticeable and effective. Its use allows you to clean the skin, moisturize, reduce inflammation, give a healthy color and radiance, give it elasticity and elasticity, as well as get rid of shallow facial wrinkles.
Who is contraindicated juice?
Conditions and diseases in which the use of aloe extract is undesirable:
- plant allergy
- menstrual bleeding
- pregnancy and lactation,
- prohibited for children under 14 years old
- heart and vascular diseases
- the presence of malignant tumors,
- diseases of internal organs (gastrointestinal tract, liver, kidney),
- brain inflammation,
- exacerbation of chronic diseases.
If you belong to one of these groups, the use of any pharmaceutical, homeopathic, folk remedy containing aloe requires prior consultation with a doctor.
The use of aloe vera in cosmetology
For those who can not afford expensive creams or prefers one hundred percent natural product, there are a lot of recipes from agave. Those who prefer store shopping will find a variety of creams, masks, tonics with the addition or on the basis of aloe vera. This ingredient has a positive effect on the skin and hair.
- It has a calming effect, relieves inflammation and softens the skin of the face.
- Eliminates redness, itching and irritation.
- Natural lignins help to saturate the skin with nutrients.
- Wounds, cuts and other mechanical damage to the skin heal faster if they are wiped with agave juice.
- With the help of aloe extract get rid of acne on the face, as well as eczema, psoriasis, pustular eruptions.
- The sap of the plant has a lifting effect. The skin soon becomes elastic and taut.
- Stimulates metabolism by removing harmful substances from the body.
- Aloe facial is used to lighten the pigmentation.
- Products containing aloe vera prevent aging, leaving the skin more elastic and attractive.
- Moisturizes the face, has a regenerating effect.
- Helps fight cellulite.
- Used against dandruff and hair loss.
How to squeeze and store aloe juice?
To prepare the juice at home, use aloe leaves that are slightly dried at the ends. In the reviews of Internet users, there is a recommendation not to water the plant for about two weeks before applying. You can cut them at any time of the year, preferably from the lower, more fleshy tier, or from the middle. Store washed and dried leaves is recommended no longer than three hours, so as not to lose its healing properties. For cosmetology purposes, on the contrary, it is advised to stand them in the refrigerator for at least a week, wrapping them in dark paper.
There are two ways to squeeze aloe juice - manual and mechanical. If there is enough strength in the hands, the cut leaves are squeezed out, having previously wrapped in gauze fabric. But it is easier to use a meat grinder, blender or other grinding equipment. The resulting gruel is much easier to strain through cheesecloth, preferably a double layer. To make face skin care products, aged aloe leaves are crushed and set for 2 hours in a cool dark place in boiled cold water. The dishes are covered with a lid. Low temperature and lack of light have an impact on the production of biostimulants that support skin condition. Pressed juice in this way is used to clean the face. For masks to withstand the leaves is not necessary.
Agar juice is stored in a refrigerator in a dark dish for a maximum of three days, then its effect weakens and fresh must be squeezed out. For longer use of aloe extract, you can dilute the juice with alcohol (2: 1). The extract is also stored frozen and in the form of an ointment (mixed with lard). If there is no time or patience for keeping leaves, you can buy aloe juice at a pharmacy.
Homemade Agave Recipes
Make a mask of aloe at home is not difficult. Properly prepared juice should be combined with other ingredients, depending on the skin type and the desired result.
1. Mask for flabby skin with a tightening effect.
2 tbsp. Spoon the agave juice with a tablespoon of homemade cottage cheese, two teaspoons of honey (it should not be thick). Keep the mass on the face for 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water without the use of cleansers.
2. Use aloe for dry skin.
Juice mixed with vegetable oil (almond, apricot, olive, peach, etc.) or cream in a ratio of 2: 1. Apply to face for half an hour. The mask not only nourishes the tissue, but also smoothes wrinkles, improves skin tone.
3. Toning mask.
Aloe leaf grind grated to the consistency of gruel. The resulting mass is mixed with fruit 1: 1. With dry and normal skin type - with the pulp of persimmon, apricot, melon. Fat - with crushed apples, oranges, grapes, peaches, kiwi. Making a mask for dry and fading skin, add two teaspoons of vegetable oil, for oily - the same amount of sour cream. On the face, the mixture is kept within 25 minutes.
4. Application of aloe for problem skin.
If the face is prone to acne, has enlarged pores, oily shine and often becomes inflamed, a mask from agave and radish will do. In addition, prepare a decoction of sage. A tablespoon of herbs pour 0.5 cups of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes, cool and strain. Mix the same parts of finely grated radish, agave juice and cooked sage broth. After a mask of 25 minutes, you will feel freshness and rejuvenation. The tool is used to prevent acne.
5. For oily skin.
Aloe juice or gruel mixed with grated raw potatoes in a 2: 1 ratio, diluted with kefir. The mask is kept on the face for 20-25 minutes. It removes oily shine, evens out skin color. If aloe is mixed in the same ratio with a cucumber, the tool will acquire a whitening property. Oily skin is well lubricated with juice or ice cubes of aloe and lemon juice, mixed in equal parts.
6. To moisturize the face.
2 tbsp. l Aloe (or juice) gruel mix with raw egg yolk and add 2 tbsp. l milk or cream (for dry skin). The mask is applied for 20-25 minutes.
7. To soften the skin.
Dissolve 5 ml of glycerin in 50 ml of water at room temperature. Add a teaspoon of sparse honey, crushed in a coffee grinder, oatmeal or rice, 2 tbsp. spoons of agave juice. With warm water, bring the mass to a creamy state. Apply for 20 minutes.
8. Funds with aloe acne.
The juice of the plant is mixed with vodka 4: 1, daily in the morning and in the evening to wipe the face with the obtained lotion. Extract agave diluted with water one to one, the solution is applied to acne. For half a glass of water, take 40 ml of aloe vera extract and calendula tincture; wipe the affected areas with a cotton swab. Acne is also removed with a mixture of juice with white or blue cosmetic clay (components are diluted to a consistency of gruel).
Reviews of those who used aloe for face
“Aloe has heard a lot about the healing properties of grandmother’s friends, and the effect of the plant on the skin was recently discussed at work. On this wave, I decided to test the benefits of agave juice for the face, because the first wrinkles had already appeared. Mixed juice with water in equal parts and diced cubes. They are already the second month I am not lazy to wipe my face twice a day. Skin looks fresh without lotions and creams. ”
Alena Nikolayev, Moscow region.
“Aloe leaf juice has been used for the second year for hair care. They no longer split, look great and become noticeably stronger. This effect could not give any shampoo. My recipe is easy to prepare at home: 25 g of aloe, honey, and olive oil are mixed and applied to the scalp. If the hair is long, take 2-3 tablespoons of the components. Withstand 20-60 minutes and wash off with shampoo. Hair gain shine and strength. ”
Regina, Nizhny Novgorod.
“In our family - the cult of aloe. All windows lined with agave. Mom finds him a use for all: scratches the brother heals, dad treats cough. In due time, the plant helped me to rid my face of acne. At 15, when my friends experimented with expensive remedies, my eels healed miraculously with aloe vera lotions. Today I use masks with agave and I hope to keep my skin young for a long time. ”
“I never paid attention to the aloe pot that grows on my windowsill. Recently read reviews about the benefits of its extract. For interest made a mask. I no longer want to experiment with the means. Even if I buy the cream, only on the basis of aloe vera. The benefits are obvious: my wrinkles have smoothed out, the skin has become soft, I feel its freshness all day. ”
Is agave a panacea? Of course not. But numerous reviews on the network testify to its positive impact. The only caveat: do not use the extract of the plant, without consulting your doctor, especially if you have contraindications.
Useful properties and effect of aloe facial juice
For home use, aloe facial juice is most effective to isolate from such plant species as Aloe Vera (Barbados) and Aloe Treelike, it is they who most often stand on the windowsills for most people. These types of aloe contain more than 200 useful ingredients: minerals and trace elements, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins (A, C, E, group B, including B12), enzymes, enzymes, polysaccharides, lignins, etc. All these components have the most beneficial effect on the skin, as a whole heals it.
With regular use, aloe intensively moisturizes the skin, normalizing the water balance in the tissues, which is an effective prevention of dehydration and dryness. Thanks to fibroblasts, aloe activates the production of its own collagen and elastin fibers, against the background of which its application has a tightening and smoothing effect, rejuvenating the skin and preventing its early wilting. The use of aloe also improves the complexion, protects the skin from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation, prevent the formation of pigment spots.
The disinfecting and healing properties of aloe juice help to quickly eliminate cracks and other lesions on the skin, bactericidal and anti-inflammatory - they are excellent in combating various skin diseases (acne or acne, psoriasis, eczema, inflammatory processes), soothing and softening - effectively eliminate all signs of irritated skin and allergies (itching, redness, allergic rashes).
This “arsenal” of useful properties of aloe allows you to apply it to any skin, including sensitive, prone to allergies and irritations. After application, aloe very quickly penetrates deep into the skin layers, enriching the cells and tissues with oxygen, necessary useful and nutrients.
Aloe juice is used for the face in its pure form, as part of homemade masks, tonics, lotions. He has no contraindications. Very rarely, individual intolerance is observed; then, before applying to the skin, you can try to dilute the drug in an equal ratio with water. If this does not help, the use of aloe is better to give up.
Aloe Juice Technique
For cosmetic purposes, the lower, fleshy part of the three-year-old aloe is suitable (the tips of the leaves will be dry). Before you cut the leaves, aloe can not be watered for two weeks, no less. Cut leaves should be well washed with warm boiled water, let dry on a towel, then wrap them in thick paper (leave the ends on both sides open) and store in a refrigerator for two weeks.
After a specified time, you can squeeze the juice. The leaves are very finely cut into a glass bowl and pour over cooled boiled water in a ratio of 1: 3. Cover with a lid and leave in a cool and dark place for two hours. Then simply squeeze the mixture through gauze, the finished liquid once again filtered through several gauze layers. The aloe juice obtained in this way is called biostimulated. This is due to the fact that in the absence of light and lowering the temperature, aloe begins to intensively produce biologically active substances, which have a beneficial effect on the epidermis.
You can store this juice in the refrigerator, in a closed bottle of dark glass for two weeks. You can use it in its pure form, prepare on its basis tonic, lotions and masks.
Aloe juice from acne on the face
Aloe vera is a great aid in fighting acne. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and drying effect, effectively eliminates greasy plugs, preventing their reappearance.
Aloe will accelerate resorption or going out of a sick and itchy pimple, for this you just need to fix a napkin soaked in biostimulated juice onto the affected area and leave it overnight. The effect is not long in coming.
The use of aloe juice for the skin in its pure form
Concentrated or biostimulated aloe juice is recommended to be used as a daily wipe of the face especially oily and problem skin, for dry skin after using it, the skin should be further moistened with a cream. This treatment will reduce inflammation, smooth out wrinkles, increase the elasticity and firmness of the epidermis, make the skin soft and velvety.
If you do not have the opportunity to use pure juice due to the lack of aloe in the house, the use of the same pharmacy composition will be suitable for facial care, only in it the content of beneficial substances will be significantly less compared to freshly squeezed.
Cleansing lotion with aloe.
Cleans, relieves inflammation, dries acne.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 4 tbsp. l
Medical alcohol - 1 tbsp. l
Components mixed in an empty bottle of lotion. Store in the refrigerator, wipe the skin twice a day.
Toning lotion with aloe.
Cools and refreshes the skin.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 2 tbsp. l
Chamomile - 1 tbsp. l
Cool boiling water - 1 cup.
A solution of vitamin E in oil - 1 capsule.
Mint essential oil - 3 drops.
Prepare the chamomile infusion, brewing the grass with boiling water, insist half an hour and filter. Ready infusion take 2 tbsp. l and mix with aloe, heat the mixture in a water bath for five minutes. Next, remove the mixture from the heat and add vitamin and essential oil. Store the product in the refrigerator, apply to wipe the skin twice a day.
Cosmetic ice with aloe juice.
It refreshes, fights acne and black spots, tones up, tightens the skin.
Sage decoction - 1 cup.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 3 tbsp. l
Combine the ingredients, pour into special ice molds and put them in the freezer in the quick freeze section. Wipe the skin in the morning with ready-made ice cubes.
Protein mask with aloe.
Relieves inflammation, tightens pores, cleans.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 2 tbsp. l
Egg white - 1 pc.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice - 3 drops.
Beat protein, enter the juice of aloe and lemon. The mixture is applied to the cleansed face in several layers, as the previous one dries. After 15 minutes, rinse off the mask with cool water and apply cream. The procedure is done twice a week.
Mask with clay and aloe.
Cleans, reduces pores, dries, refreshes and disinfects.
Green clay - 2 tbsp. l
Rose water is a bit.
Rose essential oil - 2 drops.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 5 tsp.
Clay mixed with aloe juice and diluted with rose water to a creamy mass (so as not to drain from the face). Add an essential component to the mixture. Mask impose on cleansed from makeup and dirt on the face. Fifteen minutes later, remove the mask and moisturize the skin with a cream. Mask to do twice a week.
Лосьон с алоэ для кожи с видимой капиллярной сеточкой.
Снимает воспаления, оздоравливает, успокаивает.
Трава шалфея – 1 ч. л.
Листья подорожника – 1 ст. l
Лепестки розы – 1 ч. л.
Крутой кипяток – ½ стакана.
Сок лимона – 5 капель.
Биостимулированный сок алоэ – 4 ст. l
Шалфей, подорожник и розовые лепестки заварить в стакане кипятком, настоять полчаса. Теплый настой профильтровать. Ready infusion to combine with aloe and lemon. The mixture wipe the face twice a day, then apply your usual care product.
Herbal lotion with aloe.
Soothes, relieves redness and irritation.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 2 tbsp. l
Chamomile or Sage tincture - ½ cup
Mix the ingredients in an empty lotion bottle. Apply in the morning and in the evening in the form of rubbing.
Eggplant mask with aloe.
Moisturizes, nourishes, softens.
Chopped eggplant pulp - 50 g
Biostimulated aloe juice - 1 tbsp. l
Tincture of Hypericum - 2 tbsp. l
Buckwheat Honey - 1 tbsp. l
Pre-heat the honey in a water bath. All ingredients are mixed into a homogeneous mass, put it on the face for twenty minutes. After a specified time, wash with warm water. Then you must wipe the skin with an ice cube and apply the treatment agent.
Creamy Aloe Lotion
Moisturizes, nourishes, improves complexion.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 1 tbsp. l
Fresh cream - 1 tbsp. l
Combine the components, moisten a two-layer gauze cloth with slots for eyes, nose and mouth in the resulting mixture and apply on face for twenty minutes. The procedure is done twice a day.
Peach mask with aloe.
Moisturizes, softens, nourishes with vitamins.
Peach or olive oil - 1 tbsp. l
Biostimulated aloe juice - 1 tsp.
Vodka - ½ tsp.
Fat nourishing cream - 3 tbsp. l
The ingredients are mixed and applied to the skin, after fifteen minutes, remove the excess with a cosmetic napkin, wash the extract of hypericum or sage, apply the remedy.
Moisturizing mask with aloe.
The crushed mass of fresh cucumber - 1 tsp.
Avocado Pulp - 1 tsp.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 1 tsp.
Green tea - 1 tsp.
Mix components and mix thoroughly with a spoon. Apply to cleansed face, after 15 minutes, wash with warm water and lubricate the skin with cream.
Moisturizing mask with algae and aloe.
Algae powder - 2 tbsp. l
Boiled cold water - a little.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 1 tsp.
Honey - 1 tsp.
Vitamin E - 1 capsule.
Algae pour water so that they were completely covered, and leave for half an hour. Slightly squeeze the swollen mass and combine with the rest of the ingredients. Apply the mask on a clean face. Fifteen to thirty minutes to wash with cool water.
Sour cream with aloe.
Perfectly smoothes early wrinkles.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 2 tsp.
Sour cream - 2 tsp.
Decoction Hypericum - 1 tsp.
Liquid honey - 1 tsp.
Ingredients combine in a homogeneous mass, which impose on a cleansed face and hold for ten minutes. After that wash your face with warm and then cool water.
Mask with glycerin, aloe and honey.
Moisturizes, softens, tightens.
Biostimulated aloe juice - 1 tsp.
Glycerin - 1 tsp.
Boiled warm water - 1 tsp.
Oatmeal - for thickness.
Components to connect, to get a mixture, convenient for application. After twenty minutes, wash off the mask with warm water.
Use aloe for face skin, you will see how your skin will change and shine with youth, health and beauty!
Aloe healing power
What is useful aloe juice for the face? The flower is used not only for cosmetic purposes, but also for the treatment of skin diseases - eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, boils, pustular lesions. This is a natural antibacterial and antifungal agent. How valuable is this plant in cosmetology, what are its useful properties?
- "Arsenal" of vitamins and microelements. The flower has a unique chemical composition with a set of substances necessary for healthy skin - ascorbic acid, retinol, vitamins E, B1, B6, B12, silicon, iron, zinc, copper, sulfur, molybdenum.
- Allantoin. It is also called the “transporter” of vitamins, microelements, biologically active substances, because it is thanks to allantoin that these substances get into the deeper layers of the skin. Allantoin regenerates, moisturizes cells, restores their structure.
- Deep cleansing property. Aloe cleanses and tightens skin pores. It is useful to apply with oily skin with wide pores, which are clogged with subcutaneous fat.
- Anti-inflammatory property. Removes irritation, disinfects the skin. Especially great benefit brings remedy for problem skin in adolescence, when acne and acne appear.
- Antiallergic property. Agave juice has a calming effect and relieves allergic manifestations on the skin - redness, rash, itching.
- Anti-aging effect. Aloe is a stimulator of the formation of collagen cells, which is responsible for the elasticity of the skin. At the cellular level, agave juice regulates metabolic processes, regenerates tissues and holds water in them.
For cosmetic purposes, aloe is used for dry, oily, combination, sensitive, fading. In combination with other components, the agent has different effects on the skin.
Types of cosmetics
How to use aloe in cosmetology at home? For the preparation of cosmetic products for the face will need two types of plants - aloe vera and tree aloe (agave). It is the latter that is most often grown as a medicinal houseplant.
How to make aloe cream at home? Use any base face cream, which can be purchased at the pharmacy (selected by skin type and action). It can be a moisturizing day, and nourishing night, and regenerating cream. Add 1 tablespoon of flower juice to the base, mix - and the cream is ready for use. This is the easiest recipe for homemade cream with agave juice. What other ingredients can be added to the cream, except aloe?
- Base oils for different skin types.
- Biologically active substances (propolis, extracts of hops, ginger, linden, chamomile, sage, yeast, green tea, cumin, liquid vitamins A and E and other components).
- Herbal decoctions.
- Distilled water.
- Essential oils for dry, oily, combination skin.
All of these components can be purchased at the pharmacy. Technology cooking homemade cream is quite complicated. Not always the mass is homogeneous, fragrant (no fragrances) and attractive in appearance. Store homemade cream with aloe for the face can only be in the refrigerator, and only one week.
Dry skin preparation sample
- Take 30 ml of avocado oil.
- Add 2 tbsp. l flower sap.
- Add 2 g of beeswax and 5 ml of vitamin E.
- Pour in 3 drops of geranium essential oil.
This cosmetic moisturizes, cleanses, tones the skin. How to make aloe lotion at home?
For oily skin with wide pores
- Take ¼ cup of cooled boiled water.
- Add 1 tsp. alcohol (vodka) and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Add 2 tbsp. l flower sap.
Oily skin should be dried, so lotions are made on an alcohol basis. They are used regularly twice a day. Alcohol lotion cleans pores well, eliminates black spots, shine.
- Take ½ cup of olive oil (substitute almond if desired).
- Add 4 tbsp. spoons of agave pulp.
- Stir, store in the refrigerator.
The oil has softening properties, eliminates roughness, dryness, relieves irritation. In addition, it is a good preservative. In the finished oil solution, you can add 1 tbsp. l cucumber juice before each use.
- Prepare 1 cup of weak chamomile broth.
- Add 3 drops of liquid vitamin E and mint essential oil.
- Add 2 tbsp. l agave juice.
- Stir and store in the refrigerator.
Lotion perfectly refreshes, tones the skin, it is useful to do it in summer and winter in the heating season.
Sensitive Skin Lotion
- Prepare a decoction of sage and chamomile (1 tbsp. L. Herb for 1 liter of water).
- Add to the hot broth 1 tbsp. l chopped fresh parsley.
- Add 3 tbsp. l juice agave in the cooled broth.
Broth is filtered and stored in the refrigerator.
Aloe gel for the face - a pharmaceutical preparation made from natural flower pulp. In fact, it is a fresh plant concentrate. It is produced by various pharmaceutical companies. Real and high-quality gel is expensive and highly valued in cosmetology. How is aloe vera gel applied?
- It can be used instead of cream in the morning and evening, especially in the summer, when fatty nourishing cosmetics are not required.
- If you use the tool as a face mask, you can apply it in a thicker layer, hold for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- When teenage acne gel works well with skin inflammatory processes, cleanses and closes the pores.
- Aloe gel brightens the pigment spots on the face, improves its overall skin color.
- A lot of positive feedback on the application of the gel after depilation in the bikini area, the tool quickly relieves skin irritation.
- It can be applied to the neck, it prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- The gel nourishes the skin of the eyelids and the eyelashes well.
- Well helps with sunburn, relieves inflammation, redness, pain (it is recommended to apply a cold gel).
- The tool can be used as a peeling for the whole body, brown sugar and lemon juice are added to it.
- When stretching means rubbed into the skin for two weeks twice a day.
- For deep cleansing of the skin, the gel is mixed with rose water, olive oil and a few drops of citrosept (grapefruit extract).
The gel is actively used for hair care, as well as the treatment of dandruff and seborrhea. For these purposes, the tool is applied as a mask until completely dry. In addition to pharmacy gel, you can use the agave. That's just a long time to keep this tool can not.
There are many recipes for the preparation of this cosmetic. You can make a mask of pure agave juice, without adding any other components. Its uniqueness is that it is suitable for all skin types. You can use the juice, pulp, you can also wipe the face with a torn leaf agave, which was kept in the refrigerator. The mask acts as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent, is effective for acne, inflammation of the skin. What are some ways to make a mask?
Honey and Aloe Face Mask
- Use 1 tsp. honey and juice flower.
- Smear your face and hold for 10 minutes (as long as you can hold).
- Wash, blot your face with a towel.
Mask for oily skin with protein
- Beat the squirrel well.
- Add 1 tsp to it. flower juice and gently stir.
- Smear the face.
- After 10 minutes, rinse.
Mask with cucumber
- Take one small fresh cucumber, rub it on a fine grater, squeeze the juice.
- Add 1 tbsp. l pulp agave in cucumber juice.
- Put the mixture on the face and neck, hold for 15 minutes.
- Wash off the mask.
Mask with milk
- Take 1 tbsp. l milk
- Add 1 tbsp. l agave juice.
- Apply to face for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
When applying masks with aloe there is a feeling of tightening the skin when the mixture dries. This is normal if there is no burning sensation or itching.
For the preparation of tonic base component is required - aloe juice. You can make a pure tonic, and you can add other ingredients to it.
Tonic with cucumber and lemon
- Take ½ cup of cucumber juice.
- Add 1 tbsp. l lemon juice and agave.
- Mix, store in the refrigerator no more than a day.
Before use, shake the tonic. Rub the skin in the morning and evening. This tool is suitable for dry, normal, combination skin. Helps with youthful acne, has a lightening effect.
Tonic with distilled water and lemon
- Take ½ cup of distilled water.
- Add 4 tbsp. l aloe juice
- Add 1 tbsp. l lemon juice.
- Wipe the face with the product in the morning and evening.
Tonic has a disinfectant, regenerating, lightening properties. Not suitable only for oily skin.
Some features of the care and use of aloe
How can aloe help with various cosmetic problems? What remedies can be used as anti-aging? And how to apply them?
- For the ages. Since aloe has a tightening effect, the remedy can work as a light lifting for the eyelid skin. The skin here quickly loses its elasticity and moisture. These masks are recommended to do 1-2 times a week, then take a break and repeat the course. After the lifting masks, a regular eye care cream is applied.
- For acne. In this case, suitable and masks, and tonics, and lotions, and creams, because aloe in any form provides anti-inflammatory, healing effect. With juvenile acne, you can regularly use the tonic of pure agave juice. It is also useful to apply the juice together with antiseptic decoctions based on calendula, celandine, chamomile.
- Around eyes . Recommended moisturizing masks around the eyes to prevent early wrinkles, crow's feet in the corners of the eyes. In such masks, in addition to aloe juice, add nutrients - vegetable oils, glycerin. You can not use honey, lemon, egg white. The skin around the eyes is thin, delicate, does not have enough collagen and elastin. It is important to take precautions and remember that cosmetics under the eyes are applied in a circle, with dotted, soft, drive-in movements. You can not stretch the skin, you also need to leave a free zone under the eyes and on top of the eyelids.
- From wrinkles. Of course, the miracles of aloe does not create, and deep age, mimic wrinkles do not eliminate. But he copes well with fine wrinkles and prevents skin aging, soaking it with moisture and beneficial substances. In addition to care products, aloe can be added to massage oils. To rejuvenate the skin is useful to apply aloe, not only externally, but also inside. If prescribed by a doctor, you can take a course of aloe pills, alcohol-based aloe vera juice, as well as undergo a long course of injections.
To achieve a therapeutic effect, you should regularly apply face care products. It is equally important to follow the diet, lead a healthy lifestyle. If these conditions are not met, any external cosmetic methods will be ineffective and short-term.
Aloe in cosmetology is valued for its regenerating, healing, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, anti-aging properties. In modern cosmetology, aloe extract is added to creams, masks, lotions and tonics for the face. These cosmetics can also be prepared at home. It is enough to grow on your window a “botanical miracle” called the agave.