To germinate the seeds, they must first be soaked. In order for the seed, which is in hibernation, to awaken to a new life. The seed begins to swell when it is saturated with moisture and the shell of the seed becomes softer and the germ has more chances to break through this shell.
If the shell is too thick, and the sprout can not get into the light, then you need to apply such a method as scarification. The essence of the method consists in the fact that with a knife it is necessary to make a small incision or to use sandpaper (sandpaper), just rubbing the seed. Only after that proceed to the soaking of the plant.
Features of soaking seeds:
- Used melt water. Melt the snow or collect rainwater, you can also use ordinary water, but first you need to freeze it, and then defrost it, only after that it can be used to soak the seeds.
- You can accelerate the growth and germination of seedsbut it must be done before soaking in water. It is better not to use mineral fertilizers, they will slow down growth.
- Soaking term - 20-24 hours in room conditions.
- If you see that not all seeds have swelled, then take a needle or small scissors and beat them. Replace the water for another 20 hours.
- Add fluid every 6-8 hours.
- Seeds dry quickly, therefore, they should be removed and planted immediately for germination. If you can’t send the seeds right away, you should find a cool place and change the water daily.
What seeds require germination
First you need to find out what kind of seeds need to be sent for germination, just some seeds are absolutely contraindicated to germinate, so before you start this process, it is worth finding out what seeds require germination:
- Parsley and carrots are seeds of slowly ascending crops, so they are advised to germinate.
- Seeds of legumes, garlic, onions, and also beets - these crops like a large consumption of moisture.
- Pumpkin, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, cucumbers and eggplants are plants that are very fond of heat.
- Spinach and most types of cabbage require sprouting, as they are early crops.
If you know how to germinate seeds, then you have the opportunity to get early shoots, as well as you can extend the period of taking fresh vegetables.
How to germinate seeds at home
The most common way to germinate seeds is to place the seeds between two layers of cotton fabric in a wide, flat-bottomed vessel.
Usually, the process of germinating seeds lasts until such time as the germ has roots up to 15 mm. As soon as you see that the roots of the industry, you should immediately transplant them into open ground.
You can store the seeds in a plastic bag in a cold place, but the temperature should not be below 0 degrees. This method is suitable for you if you do not want to plant seeds ahead of time. Do not close the bag too tightly, otherwise the seeds may choke.
What is the process of germination of seeds that you previously soaked?
- Take a large flat bottom cup and fill it with wet sawdust.
- Wrap the seeds in a damp cotton cloth between the two layers.
- Place the seeds placed in cheesecloth in your container.
- If you have large seeds, you can not use the fabric, but simply spread them out on sawdust.
- Never rinse the seeds.
- If your sprout has more than 15 mm of roots in the branch, you can break them off when removing them from the fabric.
- If the sawdust starts to dry out, they can be periodically moistened with a sprayer.
- The germination procedure takes from 3 to 8 days, it all depends on the crop that you planted.
After the seedlings appear, you can sprinkle the seeds with a layer of fertile soil, this applies to solanaceous crops.
The positive side of germination
The two-way period is very important for any plant.. The main advantage is that you can select the strongest and selective seeds. Those seeds that were the first to croak and give you 100% germination with further planting in open ground. After you have planted the seed for germination, your result will be noticeable the next day.
Another plus is easier maintenance. After planting in the open ground, your sprouts will be in one stage of development and this will significantly simplify the care of your plant.
If you like to care for plants, then germination is perfect for you, because you need to take care of the seeds regularly: make sure that the water level is always about the same (when soaking the seeds), so that when germinated enough wet was gauze, in which they are wrapped, after climbing you can add a little soil.
You can find a minus. But it is for those who do not like to care for plants. - sprouting takes a lot of time, it is necessary to be careful when planting seeds that have taken root, it is very easy to damage them, it is best to use tweezers.
But such work for the gardener should be a joy, because then with such a tiny and fragile seed you can get big, juicy and tasty fruits that will delight the whole family.
Why sow seedlings
Many wonder why they should germinate seeds before planting - after all, they will sprout in the open ground after sowing? This is done to ensure that the seed has a better chance of active growth, and to test their viability. There are cases when, after sowing, they do not germinate, and they have to be re-sown, waiting for the next batch of shoots, but the weather does not wait, and there is a heat drying up the soil, shoots more difficult to grow in such conditions, and you just lose your crops, and therefore, harvest And all because of untested quality seeds.
How to check seed viability
Before embarking on the germination process, it is necessary to check the seeds for quality. This procedure can be carried out with large seeds, such as pumpkin, cucumber, zucchini, watermelon, beans, peas, wheat, cereals.
- Open the package and pour the contents on the table.
- Pour some water into the container and put the seeds in there.
- When dry and damaged grains come up, they must be removed.
Before the procedure, you can check the seeds for pests, diseases and external defects. Corrupted specimens are thrown away.
In addition, these two methods use saline solution, but after it is necessary several times to thoroughly wash the seeds from salt, otherwise the sprouts will germinate more slowly.
Secrets of successful germination
The germination procedure requires planting material preparation - soaking. This is done so that the grains are saturated with moisture and swell. In addition, the dry and hard shell becomes softer, and sometimes even cracks, which allows the gentle growth to break out.
There are seeds with a very hard shell, which does not change the structure even after soaking, in this case, you will need the help of sandpaper or a knife. The tip of the seed very carefully "file off" and only then soaked. This method is called - scarification.
The soaking process has several secrets:
- Soaking with melt water. To do this, use rainwater, snow or frozen domestic water. Snow and ice before the procedure is heated to room temperature. The advantages of melt water are that the composition is softer and bacteria die at low temperatures.
- The term soaking grains from 20 to 24 hours and no more.
- Accelerating drugs. In order for the shoots to appear faster, you can dip them in Appin solution, it will accelerate growth and soften the outer shell of the grain.
- Water evaporates quickly, so it needs to be updated every 6-8 hours.
- Young sprouts should be planted for germination immediately after their appearance.
What seeds require germination? All plants can be germinated, but some of them do not tolerate transplantation to a new location and climate change between a greenhouse and an open field. That is why we offer a list of plants that can germinate on your window without harm for subsequent planting:
- Bean cultures: peas, haricot, beans,
- Parsley, beets, carrots, onions,
- Corn, pumpkin, watermelons, zucchini and cucumbers,
- Tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, cabbage of many varieties.
In addition, vegetable crops can sprout flower seeds - most of them. Even the potatoes before planting are transferred to a warm room and covered with a wet towel so that sprouts appear and the tubers are watered up with moisture.
Creating a comfortable environment
In order to get a positive result and speed up the process of “pecking” the grains, it is necessary to create comfortable conditions in the room for their growth. This is influenced by many factors: light, temperature of the room and water, air humidity and much more. Consider more.
Water quality The obligatory component for the life of flora and fauna is water. Without it, the process of germinating seeds becomes impossible, therefore, as mentioned above, the water must be poured and monitor its quantity and quality. In the case of turbidity, the water is changed to fresh.
Air temperature. For proper growth, each vegetable requires a certain temperature:
How to prepare the seeds for planting?
To the preparatory process of planting material is their sorting and disinfection. When sorting, the best, undamaged, full seeds are selected. Disinfection is necessary in order to avoid planting diseases (fungal, viral, etc.) when planting seed.
- Sorting seed material:
- Large seeds (peas, beans, beans, zucchini, etc.) are picked manually. Removed damaged, eaten, darkened, empty.
- Small seeds are sorted with water or saline.
- The seeds of carrots, beets, cucumbers, onions fall asleep in water and mix well. After a few minutes, the damaged particles will float on the surface of the water, and the little ones will sink to the bottom. Therefore, the damaged floating seeds merge with water. And the good ones that have settled to the bottom need to be dried, sometimes stirring.
- Radish seeds, tomato, fall asleep in 4-5% salt solution, mix well. After a few minutes, the particles that remained floating on the surface are drained. And those seeds that have settled, rinse well with running water a couple of times, because without this salt will reduce the germination of planting material.
- Disinfection of seed material:
- Carrot seedlings hold for 20 minutes in heated water (about 50 ° C), then placed in cold water.
- Hold the seeds of watermelon, peas, cucumbers in the drying cabinet for about 5 hours. Raise the temperature slowly to 55–60 ° C. Seeds sometimes stirring.
- Cucumber seeds and tomato placed for half an hour in a solution of potassium permanganate (1 g potassium permanganate dissolved in 100 ml of water). Then rinse under running water.
- Cabbage seeds should be dipped for 20 minutes in water heated to 50 ° C.
How to soak the seed?
Soak the seeds only after disinfection. Put a piece of cloth on a plate, put the seeds on it, cover it with the second piece of cloth and pour water over it. The fabric should be lightly covered with water. Do not allow it to dry out. It is desirable to take the water separated, from a source or thawed with a temperature of about 35 ° C.
The duration of soaking depends on which seeds are soaked:
- legumes (peas, beans, beans) for 6 hours,
- cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage for 18 hours,
- onions, celery for 36 hours.
The amount of water to which the seeds are poured during soaking depends on the volume of planting material. The following is the ratio of seeds and water:
- on cucumbers, tomatoes, watermelons, zucchini, melons, pumpkin water, you need 50%,
- on legumes, beets, dill, parsley water need 100%.
Plate with seeds left in a dark place at a temperature of 22-24 ° C. After soaking the planting material is transferred to germination or immediately planted in the ground.
Sprouting selected seeds
The germination of planting material - a process in which the seeds appear sprouts about 5 mm. Immediately after germination, they should be planted in the ground.
Here are effective ways to germinate:
- Stratification - This is the creation of certain cold conditions for better germination of seeds. This procedure is intended for planting material with hard skin.
- Temperature: put the seeds in a bag of cloth, immerse them for 3 seconds in boiling water, then the same amount in ice water. Repeat these steps until the seed cracks.
- Stratification of seeds in the refrigerator Mechanical: Make a small incision in the seed (from the side of the spout, where the sprout will come out) with a sharp knife or rub it on the sandpaper.
- In gauze. Take gauze, fold 2–3 times, place it exactly in a plastic container, put seeds on it so that they do not touch each other, and cover with gauze on top too. After that, moisten gauze with plain water (you can use a spray bottle), but it is very important so that the seeds do not float in the water, but simply are well moistened. Close the container and leave it in a dark place at 23–26 ° C. Every day, open and check. Normal seeds for 2-3 days already show white sprouts. When the root reaches 0.5–1 cm, the seeds can be planted in the ground.
- In packs with zip-clasp. It is good to moisten a piece of cotton wool with warm water, squeeze it a little. Put fleece with seeds in a sealed bag with a snake. Close the snake, leaving a small hole. Insert a tube into this hole, inflate the bag and fasten the snake completely. Leave the package in a warm place. After 2-3 days should appear sprouts.
- In paper towels. Moisten both towels with water. Put one towel on a saucer, put sunflower seeds on top and cover with a second wet towel, and then another saucer. As soon as sprouts appear, seeds should be planted in the ground.
- In foam rubber. Take 2 pieces of foam rubber (you can cut a kitchen sponge in half). Well wet and put seeds in between. Further, this foam rubber with seeds to pack in a polyethylene bag so that there is an air bubble in it. A day later, open and check for the presence of sprouts. Achenes must slip.
Positive and negative aspects of germination
- You can immediately separate the good seed, which has already sprouted,
- Allows you to discard unsuitable and diseased seeds,
- Germinated seeds very quickly and amicably sprout in the ground,
- Leaving is easier, since sprouting of germinated seeds develops in one pore (same size),
- By planting germinated planting material into the ground, you can be sure that it will rise 100%,
- Extra time to germinate,
- Caution when planting, because there are already sprouts.
- It is necessary to create optimal conditions for germination,
- Constantly monitor the germination, monitor the moisture content of planting material,
- Control the length of the roots, so as not to be confused.
Thus, having studied the details and nuances of seed germination, you can greatly improve your harvest by selecting the most powerful and healthy planting material. And also save time, which would be spent on re-transplant culture with an unsuccessful shoot of un-grown seeds.
Sprouts benefits to the body
Many pass by germinated grains, although they bring many benefits to the body:
- Strengthen immunity.
- Normalize metabolism.
- Soothe the nervous system.
- Cleanse the body.
- Activate the digestive activity.
- Gastrointestinal ulcers help.
- Improve blood quality.
- Lower pressure.
- Lower cholesterol.
- They have a positive effect on the heart, reducing the risk of seizures.
- Extend the youth of the body.
- Promote active cell renewal.
- Charge with energy.
- Reduce the risk of malignant neoplasms.
- Positively affect the potency.
Tips to strengthen the immune system. 6 tips that you did not pay attention
How to germinate seeds at home
For the germination of seeds is recommended to use dishes from ceramics, porcelain. Enamel is also suitable. The whole process consists of several stages:
- Washing the seeds. To do this, they pour a weak solution of potassium permanganate and leave for 5 minutes. After that, they must be thoroughly rinsed in three waters.
- Germination. Pour seeds with water and cover with gauze. Seeds germinate at room temperature. They are ready to eat when the length of seedlings is 2-3 mm.
- Before eating, rinse with water.
Seedlings have a minimum shelf life. They can be left in the refrigerator for no more than 24 hours.
How to eat sprouts
Seedlings are a natural food additive. They can not replace food, and you can only add to it. The product goes well with cereals, fruits, vegetables, greens, cottage cheese and soft cheese. They can be added to salads and smoothies. In order for them to bring maximum health benefits, you should simultaneously use 2 types of seedlings of seeds. The set is recommended to be changed every 2 months.
Seeds should not be swallowed, chewed thoroughly. And you can also use them in a crushed form.
The maximum daily rate for an adult is 70 grams. product. Если знакомство с проростками только начинается, то следует начинать с 1 ч. л.and gradually increase the volume.
Methods of germinating seeds
When reviewing the seed crop calendar, it can be seen that most of them do not like frost, so they are planted in open ground in April or May. And so that the first shoots appear much faster, they are treated with various solutions, and then germinated in the ground at home. For example, seedlings are kept in hydrogen peroxide, which disinfects planting material. Here are the most common methods of germinating seeds, which for many will become a novelty.
In toilet paper. In this case, take white toilet paper and plastic strips of the same width. The bottom layer is a film, and the top paper, which is moistened and the seeds are placed on it through a certain distance, for example, 3 cm. Then the untreated seeds are covered with a second layer of wet paper and all 3 strips are rolled into a roll. Seeds in a film, roll, put in a bucket or pan and periodically moistened until germination.
In tablets. Sprouting oat seeds in peat tablets at home is performed in this way: they are kept in boiling water for several minutes in order to steam and remove harmful bacteria. Next, the tablets spread in the pan and in each make a small hole for the seeds, on top of them sprinkled with soil. Then peat is poured, and excess water from the pan is removed. For germination create suitable conditions and temperatures of at least +24 degrees. This process can be viewed on the photo.
In cotton pads. Sponges moistened and spread on the surface of the seeds of clover. Then they are placed in a container and covered with a film, providing heat and light. In just a few days, the first roots will appear.
Hydrogel The composition diluted with water is placed in a container with a layer of 3 cm, and the seeds are laid out on its surface without digging them down. Cover sowing film, which is periodically opened for ventilation.
In the sponge. A great way to germinate barley seeds, which are laid out on the surface of foam rubber, moisturize and cover with a second sponge. But in advance it is kept in boiling water for several minutes for disinfection.
In coconut substrate. The acidity of this soil is ph 5-6.5. The operation time is several years. This material protects the roots from pests, passes air well and has many useful elements. For the prevention of seeds from pests and bacteria, the drug Epin is additionally used.
Devices and necessary devices
There are several main types of devices for seed germination at home.
Ordinary. This group includes any capacity decoration in which the germination of seeds in small quantities. For example, a container or tray, porcelain vessels or clay cups. This landing ware is often made disposable, so it only lasts a few times. The main advantage of these types of devices is their minimum cost. They require care and maintenance to avoid the development of mold and other microorganisms, because for them it is a nutrient medium.
Sprouter This includes automatic devices that provide fast, seedless germination of seeds, and which produce better seedlings. For example, Vitasid machine is sold, which can be put in any room. These devices are inexpensive, compact, multifunctional. If desired, such a growbox can be obtained and manufactured independently using a thermostat and a small cabinet. The main thing is to make the assembly of the sproter on the instructions. In most cases, such devices are used to grow rare plants.
Micro farm In this case, the matter concerns not the ordinary spinner, but the present giving of a compact size. Such equipment includes professional cameras, where a large stock of seeds and seedlings of vegetables, fruits, legumes, berries or cereals are grown. There is already used a large automatic light installation, replacing natural light.
Vegetable and berry seeds
If you need to ensure good germination of Chinese seeds of parsley, carrots, agenaria, lettuce, strawberries or strawberries, all these small seeds are first placed in a weak solution of potassium permanganate. Then dried and sown in small seedling boxes filled with soil with peat. Moisturize this soil only through the pallet. The first sprouts will appear in a week, and after 80-90 days, the seedlings are transplanted into open ground.
When germinating seeds of potatoes, beets, peppers, cucumbers, corn, eggplants, watermelon and tomatoes, it is very important to take care of good soil that will not be contaminated by harmful bacteria. Planting material is sown in March-April, but it is pre-soaked in a weak solution of potassium permanganate. To work fit the usual boxes for seedlings that fill the ground with peat. After 2-3 weeks, the first shoots will appear, which are constantly monitored. After all, the young plant needs good watering, light, care and transplanting in a separate pot.
Planting seeds of broccoli, peas, lagenaria, pumpkin, zucchini, papaya, corn or beans begins with the fact that they must be disinfected. This will help avoid the development of fungal diseases. The shoots of these vegetables grow beautifully in individual cups, in which 1-2 seeds are placed. The first shoots appear in 2-4 days. The soil in the container should be sufficiently wet.
Medicinal and coniferous plants
If the plans include the germination of rare plant seeds in aloe sap, for example, pine, cedar, spruce, then it is very important to save each seed. It is also desirable, to the beginning of winter to get enough strong, hardy plant that can survive the first frost. To do this, seeds are sown in January-February, and in May-June, young trees are planted in open ground. At the time of frost, it is desirable to cover them with any auxiliary means, for example, sawdust, leaves.
When germinating seeds of medicinal plants, such as flax or milk thistle, is required, a good substrate must be prepared. For its preparation take: sheet and sod land, sand, peat. Since flaxseeds are rather small, they are simply scattered over the surface, and from above the container is covered with glass or film until the first shoots appear. Sown small seeds of medicinal plants in early April. What for? So that they are less sick and give good germination, they are treated with growth stimulants.
The germination of seeds of amaranth, adenium, orchids, bonsai, as well as decorative tobacco, or exotic Venus flytrap on the window sill will depend on the quality of planting material, on its preparation, picking and on care. When buying such expensive seeds, the documents must indicate: germination, purity, economic viability, germination energy and other parameters.
For example, the index of purity of seeds of cones is determined by the ratio of clean planting material and various impurities, garbage. As a result, the quality and quantities of expensive seeds are determined by percentages of this indicator. To determine the germination energy and germination of seeds, choose several dozen seeds and germinate them in special germinators. Next comes the counting of defective material.
The germination of seeds of rose, lotus, succulents, langana, sakura petunias, or decorative peonies is aglogic. Their viability is determined by biochemical analysis, during which germ seeds are stained using special formulations. However, only inanimate seeds change their color.
Sprouting for food
Sprouting green seeds as food is a great way against cancer, as well as improve your health and remove toxins from the body. For these purposes I use oats, lucerne, sunflower, wheat, buckwheat or alfalfa. And from the exotic cereal stands out soy, chia and sesame. After consuming these products, the immunity is strengthened, the metabolism is normalized, which is very important for losing weight. In addition, intestinal microflora is restored, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract are cured. The seeds of these cultures contain many trace elements and vitamins that help rejuvenate the skin, eliminate cholesterol, remove toxins and toxins. And the sprouts of these cultures strengthen the work of the heart and other body systems.
The germination of cereal seeds for a rabbit, a parrot, chickens, cats is not difficult, the main thing is to do the work on the instructions before Easter. First, the grains are poured into any dish and filled with water, after which they are well mixed. All living, high-quality seeds will be at the bottom, and defective seeds are on the surface of the water. A day later, the water is drained, and the grain is thoroughly washed with water. Then they are laid out on a plate and covered with gauze, folded several times. Literally in a day, young sprouts will appear. The process of germinating seeds can easily be found on video on the Internet.
The easiest way, which gives excellent germination of seeds, requires only gauze in which the grains are placed. It is moistened and placed under the lamp, where the seeds are heated. Because of this, they develop rapidly and give good sprouts. See the article: Cucumber seeds: the best varieties for greenhouses and greenhouse constructions.
Sprouting flower seeds
Flower seeds germinate more difficult than vegetable seeds - they are more capricious. For example, in left-wing, mallow, flax and cyclamen, the best germination is “old” seeds, after storage for 3 years.
Some flowers form seeds with a different germination rate on one plant: quickly germinating and “hard” seeds that can lie in the ground, not rotting and not germinating, for 2-3 years, and then sprouting, see the table.
Sprouts have virtually no contraindications. They cannot be eaten during the exacerbation of gastrointestinal diseases. Do not advise people in the postoperative period.
Some experts refer them to the category of “adult” food and do not advise giving seedlings to children under 12 years old. Other doctors consider them very useful for the developing children's organism and say that they can be added to the kids menu from the age of one. But this is possible in the absence of other contraindications. Therefore, you should first consult with a pediatrician.
Wheat and rye composition
Cultures are rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates.
- IN 1. It is characterized by soothing qualities, improves the digestion and digestibility of food.
- AT 2. Positive effect on the central nervous system. It is important for the liver, protecting it from various ailments.
- IN 3. It is a member of various metabolic processes, is part of many enzymes. Required for normal functioning of the brain and circulatory system.
- AT 5. Important for hormone production and hair health.
- AT 6. Provides metabolism and hormone production. Displays cholesterol, helps in the liver.
- AT 9. Positive effect on reproductive function. Participates in the construction of nerve cells. Essential for the production of serotonin and red blood cells.
- E. Helps to normalize hormones, has a calming effect on the nervous system. It is considered a beauty vitamin, as the condition of the epidermis, nails and hair depends on it.
- F. Helps fight inflammation, is involved in the construction of fat.
How to strengthen a weakened immune system
Such a rich composition is invaluable for the cardiovascular system. Sprouts improve the work of the digestive tract. Wheat and rye have laxative properties. Wheat is effective in treating gastritis and colitis, and rye helps to normalize the intestinal microflora.
Sedative qualities help to increase the stability of the nervous system to stressful situations. Wheat and rye heal hair and skin. Wheat is an excellent cleaner of the body, it helps reduce the susceptibility to cancer. Sprouts increase the level of oxygen in the blood, strengthen the immune system, improve eyesight.
Wheat sprouts are recommended for diabetics, people with allergies and overweight people.
Roasted buckwheat, available in every store, is devoid of many useful components due to heat treatment. Green buckwheat is much more useful, and it can be used for germination. It contains vitamins B1, B2, B3. The mineral complex includes iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, cobalt, copper, phosphorus. In addition, in buckwheat are present:
- Vitamin P. Activates the properties of other elements. Strengthens blood vessels, strengthens the immune system. Protects the body from free radicals.
- Boron. Without it, vitamin D does not work, so the mineral plays an important role in maintaining the skeletal system. Reduces susceptibility to diseases of the joints. Normalizes and maintains hormonal balance.
- Iodine. Important for the health and normal functioning of the thyroid gland. Its deficiency worsens health, leads to obesity and other diseases.
- Cobalt. Provides acid exchange. It has soothing properties. Requires pancreas and vascular system.
- Nickel. In combination with other minerals, a positive effect on the composition of the blood and the production of red blood cells. Helps increase hemoglobin levels. Saturates cells with oxygen. Promotes the development of the muscular system.
Green buckwheat sprouts are good for the eyes, as they allow to reduce intraocular pressure. They are recommended for diabetes, constant stress, tendency to hypertension. Buckwheat strengthens the heart and vascular walls. Helps with bleeding gums.
Green buckwheat reduces cholesterol and cares for the purity of blood vessels. It is recommended for varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
In the composition of lentil sprouts there is a protein, fiber, vitamins of group B (B1, B3, B6, B9). The mineral composition is no less diverse: iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, phosphorus, potassium.
Lentil sprouts are recommended for people who often suffer from colds. They help reduce the risk of broncho-pulmonary ailments. The product helps to strengthen the immune system.
Lentil sprouts have a positive effect on blood quality and help in the work of the hematopoietic systems.
Milk thistle composition
Sprouts have anti-inflammatory and regenerating effect. They are useful for the liver, gallbladder. They have a therapeutic effect on colitis and gallstone disease. Thistle seedlings are recommended for people with allergies.
These seeds need more time to germinate than wheat. They possess the maximum value when the first 2 leaflets appear.
Herb milk thistle. Application. Medicinal properties
Germinated sunflower seeds contain large amounts of fatty acids and protein. They contain vitamins of group B, E, F, P, D (vitamin required for calcium absorption). The mineral composition is no less saturated: iron, calcium, copper, fluorine, magnesium, iodine, cobalt.
Sprouted sunflower seeds should be consumed with condensed blood, heart disease and disorders in the vascular system. Sunflower sprouts help restore damaged gastrointestinal mucosa. They are useful for women during menopause. It is also necessary for skin and hair. The product has a positive effect on the state of the nervous system.
For germination, you can only use bare varieties lacking a hard shell. Oat boosts immunity, has a diuretic and diaphoretic action.
Oat sprouts are good for the digestive tract. They eliminate inflammation, remove toxins and toxins. Germinated oat seeds are shown for dysbacteriosis, as they contribute to the improvement of microflora.
The product is useful for kidney problems, dysfunction of the thyroid gland. It enhances the effectiveness of hepatitis therapy.
Oats are recommended for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease and thrombosis.
Flax seedlings contain fatty acids, mucus, carotenes. They are good for health, they help to strengthen the bone tissue, normalize the tone of the vascular walls.
Flax energizes, improves memory and immunity. Seedlings have laxative properties, remove slags. They restore the gastrointestinal mucosa, help with hemorrhoids.
Flax seeds benefit and harm. The use of flax seed in traditional medicine
It is one of the most convenient plants for germination. Sprouts are rich in protein, vitamins, minerals. They contain inulin, which helps reduce blood glucose.
Germinated peas relieve the body of toxins, improves the bowels due to the presence of fiber. It strengthens the immune system, allows you to rejuvenate the body.
Amaranth for germination
The seedlings contain a high concentration of squalene, which is one of the most powerful antioxidants. Due to this, the use of amaranth reduces the risk of malignant neoplasms. It is effective in the treatment of liver cirrhosis and hepatitis.
Germinated seeds of amaranth should be present in the diet of people after chemotherapy. As well as suffering from alcohol and drug addiction. The product is good for the heart and also reduces the risk of diabetes. Amaranth sprouts contribute to the healing of ulcers of internal organs.
Amaranth normalizes the hormonal system. Кроме того, его проростки рекомендованы мужчинам для сохранения сексуальной активности даже в преклонном возрасте.
Проростки семян тыквы отличаются глистогонным действием. Они позволяют нормализовать водно-солевой баланс, улучшить работу мочеполовой системы. Тыква помогает мужчинам снизить риск простатита и аденомы простаты.
Germinated pumpkin seeds have a positive effect on the brain and nervous system. They improve thought processes and make it possible to treat insomnia. They help the body to recover faster after increased loads (physical, mental, nervous).
Sprouts are an inexpensive dietary supplement that is very healthy for any age. But so that the benefit does not turn into harm, one should not eat them in unlimited quantities.