Perennial herb with a limited range. In folk and traditional medicine, it is famous for its sedative, sedative, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, mouth-watering, expectorant, analgesic effect. Often used root and rhizome herbs.
The medicinal properties and contraindications of the root marin are well studied in scientific and traditional medicine. Also, the plant is used in cooking, cosmetology, veterinary medicine. The medicinal plant has a rich history. Translated from the Greek name "pion" means "healing", "doctor". In ancient times, the healing properties of this herb were well known. Even then she was treated with wounds, gout, bouts of hypoxia, epilepsy, and nervous disorders. For example, in China, the root is used as an antitumor agent, in Mongolia - they are treated for women's diseases and the liver, in Tibet - bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis, inflammation of the kidneys.
Peony features of evading
What are the medicinal properties and contraindications of a pion evading? What diseases are most often prescribed? What is important to know when preparing and applying it?
The plant peony deviating belongs to endemic species, has a limited area of distribution. Most often the grass is found in Western and Eastern Siberia. Less often it can be seen in China, Mongolia, Northern Kazakhstan. In Russia, martin root is also found in the Urals (Perm region and the Komi Republic). Grass likes moist rich soils. Rare, endangered species. It is protected in Kazakhstan and the Komi Republic.
Botanical illustration from the book of I. G. Gmelin "Flora Sibirica".
For medicinal purposes, the entire above-ground part is collected (peony flowers, stems, leaves), as well as a rhizome with a root. It is noteworthy that the peony root, as well as the aboveground part, is harvested during the flowering period. What is important to consider?
- Careful collection. Since the evading peony is an endangered species, the plant requires careful harvesting. You can not pull a flower from the root. With proper harvesting, you need to cut only a part of the rhizome along with the stem right in the ground.
- Drying and shelf life. Elevated part and rhizome dried separately. They do it in natural conditions, spreading it out in a thin layer and constantly turning it over. Both roots and grass retain healing properties for 3 years.
Quite often peony martin root is confused with medicinal peony. This species comes from southern Europe and is not found at all in Siberia and the Pre-Urals. Medicinal peony has similar healing properties. Previously, it was widely used in the treatment of epilepsy, seizures, gout, bowel disease. Today, interest in this species has waned, its healing effect is forgotten, and a beautiful flower is often grown for decorative purposes.
Medicinal properties of root marilyn:
- pain reliever
- essential oil,
- organic acids
- aromatic substances
- many trace elements.
The herb contains salicylic acid, which is widely used in dermatology and cosmetology.
Indications for use
What are the indications for the use of herbs?
- Nervous system . Tinctures and decoctions are often prescribed for the excitability of the nervous system, insomnia, nervousness, hysteria, anxiety, obsessive fears, increased fatigue, seizures. It is also effective for serious diagnoses such as epilepsy and cerebral palsy. The herb does not cure these diseases, but alleviates their symptoms.
- Digestive system. Peony evading (marin root) acts as an appetizing agent, improves the digestive process, stops infectious diarrhea, relieves stomach cramps, symptoms of intoxication in case of poisoning. It is prescribed for gastritis with low acidity, benign tumors of the stomach and intestines, polyps. Also, there are reviews that the plant helps with cancer of the digestive tract, it is prescribed for the prevention and recovery of the body after a serious illness.
- Respiratory system . For a long time, Marin Root is a cough drink. The herb promotes sputum discharge, softens dry cough, makes it productive. Often the plant is included in herbal chest collections with licorice root, lime blossom, elderberry and other herbs. Also, the herb relieves asthmatic cough attacks, but it is drunk along with coltsfoot, violet, thyme, sundew and other herbs.
- Removal of excess salt from the body. Excess salt can lead to constant swelling, salt deposition in the joints, overweight, restless sleep. Also, elevated salt levels can cause cancer, stroke, kidney stones, calcium loss, and osteoporosis. Grass contributes to the removal of excess salts. It is often prescribed in herbal collections, which include: calendula, horsetail, birch leaves, buckthorn bark, elderberry, juniper fruits.
- Treatment of alcoholism. It is important to understand that a narcologist should deal with the treatment of alcoholism. Herbal preparations can be included in the general therapy, which will help to save a person from drunkenness. Also important is the psychological attitude of the patient. It has long been known among the people that peony relieves craving for alcoholic beverages, provokes a persistent aversion to them. You can brew it yourself. But also martin root is included in the herbal from alcoholism, who drink a long course. We must not forget that many of these herbs belong to toxic species, and instead of alcohol poisoning a person can get poisoned by poisonous plants.
- Outdoor use. Tincture and infusion process the skin with eczema, ulcers, wounds, pustules. The herb copes with infectious dermatological diseases, acts as an antiseptic and antimicrobial agent, promotes rapid tissue repair.
The use of martino root at home
What is the use of marilyn root? You can make yourself an infusion, decoction, alcohol tincture. But also drugs with peony extract are popular in the pharmacy chain.
- Dry vegetable raw materials. Most often, the root and rhizome of the grass are packaged in whole pieces or in powder form. Less commonly, it can be seen in the usual pharmacy chain, more often in phyto-pharmacies, online stores of medicinal herbs. Dry raw materials are used to prepare infusions and tinctures at home.
- Dry extract in tablets. There are different commercial names of this medicine. It belongs to the pharmacological group of sedative, neurotropic drugs of plant origin. Tablets are prescribed for increased fatigue, constant stress, nervous excitability, insomnia. Peony weakens the effect of all tonic medicines, but it enhances the effect of other sedative, antispasmodic, hypnotic drugs. We can not allow their interaction to prevent overdose. It manifests itself in the form of severe drowsiness, inhibition, depression of the central nervous system.
- Tincture. The composition includes the active substances of the herb, the root and rhizomes of the evading peony, as well as 40% ethanol. The instructions indicate the main pharmacological action of the drug - sedative, antispasmodic, anticonvulsant. Tincture prescribed for violations of the central nervous system, convulsions, neurotic disorders, neurosis, autonomic dysfunction (vegetative-vascular dystonia). Also, this medicine increases the acidity of the stomach. In addition, the tincture has found wide application in gynecology. The therapeutic effect occurs within an hour. Duration of action - 3 hours. Before taking the tincture is shaken. Permissible single dose for adults - 1 tsp (no more than 3 times a day). Children after 12 years can be given on the basis of the calculation: for each year of life, 1 drop.
Read more about the peony dodging tincture in our other article.
How to prepare water infusion? It is important to remember about the toxicity of the plant and not to increase the dosage. Its use is recommended for all the above mentioned symptoms and diagnoses.
- Take 1 tsp. raw materials.
- Pour a glass of boiling water.
- Insist 1 hour warm.
How to take a peony dodging?
- The course lasts a month.
- According to the testimony of the course can be repeated in 10-15 days.
- The dosage depends on the dosage form.
- Alcohol tincture can be taken 30-40 drops 2 or 3 times a day.
- Water decoctions and infusions drink 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day.
- It is recommended to take the medicine in any form 20 minutes before meals.
Curiously, the tincture acts as a sedative for the first few hours after ingestion. But then it acts on the body as a tonic. It was found that this does not affect the frequency of breathing, heartbeat, does not cause pressure surges.
Recipe alcohol tincture
- Take 1 tbsp. l raw materials.
- Pour ½ liter of vodka (alcohol 40%).
- Insist on warming for 7 days.
In addition, the tincture can be drunk for diseases of the digestive system, male and female reproductive system (regulates the level of hormones), removing excess salt from the body. Externally, in pure and diluted form is used for skin treatment. You can not take alcohol tincture in the treatment of alcoholism.
Benefits for women
The herb is often prescribed for female diseases and has long been used in obstetrics and gynecology. Under which gynecological symptoms and diagnoses is it helpful to take this medicine?
- From infertility. Treatment will be successful if it is established that the cause of infertility is in violation of the hormonal balance. For conception, it is recommended to take alcohol tincture for a month, after which they take a break for 10 days, and repeat the course again. The treatment is carried out for 2-3 menstrual cycles. Possible side effects in the form of pain in the lower abdomen. Consultation of the gynecologist is necessary before the start of the reception! It is also important during this period not to take alcohol, stop smoking. It helps the grass and with psychogenic infertility - when thoughts about the desired pregnancy become obsessive, failures in conception lead to hormonal failure. Marin root relaxes the nervous system, relieves fear and anxiety associated with infertility.
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle. The herb helps to reduce excess testosterone in a woman’s body and normalize the menstrual cycle. Softens PMS, acts as a sedative, relieves irritability.
- Premenopausal period. Useful grass for women in the period of menopause. Peony affects the endocrine system, levels the hormones. In addition, it is useful to drink tincture to normalize the mental state. Peony is known to help relieve anxiety, irritability, and anger, which are often triggered by a jump in hormones during this period.
- Diseases of the reproductive system. The herb helps with congestive, inflammatory processes in the appendages and the ovaries, with myoma, fibroids, polycystic disease, and malignant tumors.
- Mastopathy. Compresses from the infusions of root root with mastopathy help. The grass absorbs well the seals in the chest, relieves pain and inflammation. It is recommended to prepare herbal preparations, which include: marin root, tea kipper and licorice root. Also, based on them, they prepare an alcoholic tincture or balm, they are taken orally.
Benefits for men
How can grass be useful for men?
- From impotence. Grass stimulates blood circulation in the pelvis, affects the hormones. Male power is restored after a long and repeated course of treatment. It is recommended to use alcohol tincture to achieve a therapeutic effect.
- To reduce high testosterone. In addition, the drug reduces the increased testosterone in men, which may be accompanied by outbreaks of aggression and excessive sexual activity. Peony has a beneficial effect on the nervous system of men. Especially useful to drink tincture for men whose professional activities are associated with high emotional, psychological stress.
The healing properties of peony who have been evading have long been known in cosmetology.
- For hair . Grass helps to strengthen, enhance hair growth, eliminates oily shine and dandruff. It is recommended to rub concentrated infusions into the scalp (not alcoholic ones!), And also to rinse their heads after washing.
- For face . Infusions are good for acne and acne because they contain salicylic acid. She also dries oily skin, acts as a bactericidal, wound-healing agent for dermatological problems.
Peony evading - a beautiful flower and valuable medicinal plant. Refers to the pharmacological group of sedatives, sedatives. Also, his infusions and tinctures are widely used in gynecology and dermatology. They are treated with cough, alcoholism, gout, impotence, diseases of the digestive system.
How does it look
Appearance (photo) of a peony evading A rhizome plant with several furrowed stems, about 1 m in height. The brown peony root with branchy, thick spindle-shaped tubers, white in the cut. The taste of the rhizome is sweet, when cracking emits a strong smell.
Peony leaves are large, dissected, with segments divided into lanceolate lobes.
Flowers purple and pink, single, 10 cm in diameter. Perianth double. Flowering time is May - June.
Fruit - a combined leaflet of three - five leaflets.
The species is common in Russia in Siberia, it is found in Kazakhstan, Mongolia and China. In the European part of Russia, one can meet in the Perm Territory, the Komi Republic (in the upper reaches of the Vychegda, Ukhta, Pechora Tansy, Pechora, Ilycha rivers, in the valleys of the Pechora lowland and Mezen-Vychegda lowland) and on the Turye peninsula.
The plant grows in light mixed forests, meadows and edges, in river valleys. Prefers fertile, moderately moist rich soils, sunny places. In the mountains, you can meet the plant to the subalpine zone. Does not tolerate grazing. The yield of rhizomes and roots reaches 5−10 kg / ha.
It belongs to rare plant species, and in some regions is considered endangered. The plant is noted in the Red Book of animals and plants of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Komi.
Grass, rhizome and roots
Peony evading - medicinal plant. Flowers, leaves and rhizomes of plants are used as healing components.. In order to properly prepare parts of a plant for medicinal purposes, study the instructions for use from a peony evader. In medicine, using grass and peony roots
Pharmacological properties of pion:
- pain reliever
What helps peony? The plant is used as a sedative for neurasthenia, stress. Tincture of peony for insomnia helps to improve sleep. Peony in the IRR is used in the complex for the treatment of vegetovascular dystonia, panic disorders, anxious phobias. Peony from the nerves gives good results in complex therapy. Peony petals are used in the treatment of epilepsy.
Pion infusion is used for poisoning, as a fixative for diarrhea. The plant activates the release of hydrochloric acid, which has a disinfecting effect. Components of the plant have a beneficial effect on the work of the digestive tract. Peony normalizes metabolism. Removes toxins from the body.
How to collect
Gather different parts of the plant at different times of the year. Before collecting plants read about peony evading reviews, where and how to collect. So you can easily find the grass and know how to collect, store the plant.
Harvest the above-ground part during the flowering period, in May - June. After collection, sort out the leaves, rinse and leave to dry in the open air. Can be dried in a special dryer at a temperature not exceeding 50 degrees. Store ready raw materials in a cool, dry place.
Collect roots at any time. Before drying, wash the roots, divide into small roots. Dry the roots with the leaves.
Petals collect in the flowering period before shedding.
How to apply
In order for the plant to give a positive result during treatment, you need to know how to take a peony. To the application of evidence of a pion evading there are different. Peon make decoctions, tinctures and tinctures. Mostly, they are prescribed peony as an additional remedy for the treatment of epilepsy, sleep disorders, mastopathy.
Peony tincture is sold in a pharmacy. You can also make your own plant-based tincture. Peony goes well with valerian, motherwort, licorice and other sedative plants.
Tincture from pressure
Pion tincture with pressure has a complex effect, normalizes pressure, general condition. Tannins improve the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Dried peony root - 50 gr.
- Vodka - 0.5 liters.
How to cook: Fill the peony with alcohol, leave in a dark place for at least 3 weeks. Strain before use.
How to use: Take 30 drops 3 times daily before meals. The course of treatment is 1 month, then a break for 10 days.
Result: Peony from pressure has a calming effect, improves sleep, normalizes blood pressure indicators.
Tincture of nerves and insomnia
In order not to harm your body, consult with your doctor before use and study the use of pion evasion tinctures.
- Shredded plant roots - 50 gr.
- Vodka - 0.5 liters.
How to cook: Mix the components of the plant with vodka, close the lid of the container and leave in a dark place. Stir the tincture periodically. After 14 days, strain the mixture through 2−3 layers of gauze.
How to use: Take the tincture before bedtime. Dilute 3 tsp. tincture in 50 ml of water.
Result: Relieves stress, helps calm down, strengthens the body.
Tincture with mastopathy
Peony with mastopathy works very effectively. The presence of the disease provokes depression in women, which peony tincture treats well.
- Peony roots - 2 parts.
- Tea kopeechnik - 1 part.
- Licorice root - 1 part.
- Vodka - 1 liter.
How to cook: Mix plants, cover with vodka and leave for 14 days in a dark, cool place.
How to use: Filter before use, take 1 tsp. 3 times a day. Begin treatment on the 4th day of menstruation and continue to take tincture for 2 months.
Result: Relieves pain, inflammation, swelling, normalizes blood circulation in the mammary gland.
Tincture with menopause
Peony with menopause gives a positive result when used in the form of tincture. What helps the infusion of peony evading? When climax, plant components have a sedative effect, eliminate inflammation, fatigue.
- Dry peony flowers - 3 tbsp.
- Vodka - 500 ml.
How to cook: Fill the plant with vodka, insist 3 weeks.
How to use: Take 25 drops 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals for 1 month.
Result: Eliminates climate tides, mood changes, normalizes hormonal and emotional background.
Description of the pharmaceutical preparation and conditions of administration
Instructions for use of peony tincture includes information on the composition and physicochemical properties of the drug. The composition of the tincture is the main active ingredient - an extract of the root, rhizome and aerial parts of the pion evading, as well as 40% ethyl alcohol. The drug has a pronounced odor. It is a light brown liquid with a bitter, astringent taste.
Basic indications for use
- Functional disorders of the central nervous system. It is useful to drink tincture with neurosis and all neurotic disorders. Means well removes attacks of anxiety, anxiety, irritability, anger. It helps with sleep disorders and chronic fatigue, autonomic dysfunction. It is also used as an anticonvulsant for epilepsy, cerebral palsy, convulsions of various origins.
- Peony tincture in gynecology. The official pharmacological instructions for peony tincture do not indicate that the drug may be useful for women's health. However, it is widely used specifically in gynecology and obstetrics.
- Digestive disorders. The tincture is indicated for gastritis with low acidity, diarrhea, gastric and intestinal spasms, appetite disturbances, poisoning and intoxication.
- Diseases of the respiratory system. It is recommended to take when dry cough. The drug has an expectorant effect. It is drunk not only with bronchitis, tracheitis, pneumonia, but also with tuberculosis and bronchial asthma. Tincture reduces the risk of hypoxia, stimulates blood circulation and enriches the blood with oxygen.
- For the normalization of water-salt metabolism. Take a long course for the removal of excess salt from the body. Peony helps with gout and other diseases of the joints and tissues caused by metabolic disorders.
- Outdoor use. Used as an antiseptic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory agent for the treatment of purulent wounds, ulcers, cracks, erosion.
Dosage for adults and children
How to take a peony tincture for adults?
- Before each reception, you need to shake the tincture.
- Recommend to take 15-20 minutes before meals.
- You can take 2 or 3 times a day depending on the symptoms.
- A single dose is 30-40 drops (about 1 teaspoon).
- The course of treatment can last from 2 to 4 weeks.
- To consolidate the therapeutic effect of the doctor may prescribe a second course in a few months.
- The drug begins to act after 1-1.5 hours, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, the severity of symptoms.
- Duration of action - 3 hours.
It is not scientifically confirmed that peony tincture can be harmful or helpful for children. Therefore, in order to avoid side effects and unexpected reactions, the drug is allowed from 12 years. The principle of dosage is simple: for every year of life - 1 drop.
- a sharp decrease in blood pressure,
- severe sleepiness
- severe inhibition of reactions
- There may be reactions from the food system: nausea and vomiting.
If you identify these symptoms should stop taking the drug and seek emergency medical attention.
Tincture can harm the body, cause inhibited motor and mental reactions, if taken at the same time as other sedative, hypnotic drugs, antidepressants, tranquilizers, antipsychotics. At the same time, marin root tincture can suppress the effect of tonic medicines.
A mixture of tinctures
Today you can read many articles on the topic of mixtures of sedative herbs and tinctures that enhance the therapeutic effect. Most often the peony is combined with motherwort, valerian, eucalyptus, mint, hawthorn, corvalol. Perhaps a combination of two, three or more components. What is important to know?
- Materials on the Internet are just an introductory text, not a guide to action.
- There are a number of contraindications to receive, which will determine only a doctor.
- The use of the combined drugs, of course, is, and the therapeutic effect is achieved faster.
- However, you need to take into account the individual characteristics, the presence of chronic diseases, mental and emotional state of the patient.
- A mixture of sedative tinctures can be dangerous overdose and side effects.
- Therefore, before taking such a tincture, you should consult a doctor.
- The doctor prescribes the dosage and course of treatment.
How useful is a five-component mixture of hawthorn, motherwort, valerian, Corvalol and peony?
- Hawthorn. One of the most effective heart remedies of plant origin. Hawthorn fruits have a beneficial effect on the coronary vessels and heart muscle, stimulate the blood supply, and provide reliable prevention of heart attacks. Read more about hawthorn tincture in our other article.
- Motherwort. Gives a quick soothing and antispasmodic effect, improves blood circulation, relieves muscle tension and nervous irritability, dulls the reaction. Accepted for the normalization of sleep.
- Valerian. Removes nervous irritability. Gives a soothing effect of prolonged action, but not immediately. If you take valerian separately, the therapeutic effect occurs only after one or even two weeks of intake. In addition to the nervous system, the tool is useful for blood vessels and the heart. Read more about Valerian tincture in our other article.
- Corvalol. Well-known and affordable combination drug antispasmodic, cardiotonic and sedative action. Well helps with neurosis, tachycardia, from pressure (in the early stages of hypertension), insomnia, vascular spasms and intestines.
- Peony evading (marin root). It has a moderate sedative effect about an hour after ingestion. Does not inhibit the central nervous system, less frequently than other sedatives, causes drowsiness. A few hours after taking can act as a tonic, that is, on the contrary, invigorates, gives physical strength, improves mood. There is information that peony stimulates the production of endorphin - the hormone of pleasure and joy.
How to drink peony tincture mixed with other drugs?
- It is necessary to take 25 ml of all components.
- “Corvalol” recommend adding less: 15–20 ml.
- The mixture of tinctures should be well shaken and stored in a dark place.
- Take 1 time per day for 1 tsp. before bedtime.
- It is better to dilute the drug in water.
- For therapeutic effect, it is recommended to drink at least 14 days.
- The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor.
During the intake of the combined medication, side effects may occur - drowsiness, inhibited reactions. Therefore, the drug is not recommended for people driving a vehicle, as well as working with machinery.
What are the contraindications of peony tincture? The drug can not be taken in violation of the kidneys and liver, gastritis with high acidity, severe hypotension, an allergic reaction to the grass. Also, tincture is strictly forbidden for alcoholism (water infusion of evasive peony is recommended from alcoholism). It is forbidden to take the drug during pregnancy, during lactation, children under 12 years.
Home alcohol tincture
The tincture is made from vegetable raw materials - crushed root and rhizome of peony deviating grass. It can be purchased at a pharmacy, online drug stores online. Independent collection of raw materials is hampered by the limited range of martin root.
- Take 2 teaspoons of herbs.
- Pour ½ liter of vodka.
- Insist 7–8 days.
Accept in the same dosage, which is indicated in the leaflet to the pharmaceutical tincture.
How to make a balm
The balm is an alcohol extract of three types of herbs - root martin, licorice and tea kopeck.
- Crush 50 g of peony root, 25 g of tea kopeck and 15 g of licorice root.
- Pour ½ liter of vodka.
- Insist 2 weeks in a dark place.
Home balm is often taken with gynecological diagnoses, it can also be drunk to prevent heart disease.
Read more about use in gynecology
What diseases and symptoms is prescribed in gynecology?
- Inflammatory processes and tumors. Most often, grass is drunk at polycystic, ovarian cyst, fibroma, uterine myoma, inflammation of the appendages, ovaries, cervical erosion, as well as oncology.
- For conception. The root affects the hormonal system and metabolism. It will be useful from infertility for hormonal disorders. The drug stimulates an increase in female hormones (primarily estrogen). Also, the tincture acts as a sedative, relieves anxiety as a factor of psychogenic infertility (strong experience, obsessive ideas to get pregnant).
- Peony tincture during menopause. They drink it to normalize the hormonal background, in case of menstrual disorders in the premenopausal period (scanty or heavy periods). Also, the peony well removes irritability, anxiety and nervousness, which are frequent companions of women in the premenopausal period.
- Mastopathy. The herb has absorbable, anti-inflammatory properties. Especially useful for mastopathy is a balm of three herbs, the preparation of which is described above.
Before use, learn contraindications from a pion. The components of the plant as a whole do not adversely affect the body, but side effects are possible with an overdose.
- pressure drop
In the period of application of tinctures or decoctions of peony is not recommended to engage in activities requiring special attention and concentration. Should abandon driving the car.
Before using the plant, consult with your doctor; examine the medicinal properties and contraindications of the pion evading.
There are a lot of varieties of peony. Plant species are divided into tree and grass. According to the shape of the bud, terry, Japanese and non-terry peonies are distinguished. Evading peony belongs to grassy varieties.
- Paeonia anomala subsp. anomala.
- Paeonia anomala subsp. veitchii.
Read more about pion in the video:
What to remember
- Peony is a medicinal plant used for the treatment of mastopathy, gynecological diseases, nerves and insomnia.
- Store harvested raw materials no more than 2 years.
- Before use, study the instructions for use in peony evasion tincture.
Peony tincture is a sedative drug that contains peony root and herb evading. The drug is used for neurasthenic conditions, sleep disorders, vegetative-vascular disorders of various etiologies, and also has an antimicrobial, antispasmodic, anticonvulsant effect. In folk medicine, this drug is more widely used and is used in the treatment of metabolic disorders, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as for restorative effect.
Pharmaceutical peony tincture is made from evaporating peony grass, infused with 40% alcohol. An evading peony is a perennial herb of the Peony family. The main habitat of this plant is Siberia, the European part of Russia, also found in Kazakhstan, China, Mongolia. The plant belongs to rare species and is listed in the Red Book.
Roots, rhizomes, and also ground stalks of a plant are used as raw materials for peony tincture. The roots and rhizomes are red-brown in color, have a pronounced smell and sweetish taste. The roots of the plant for the manufacture of tinctures harvested in any period of the growing season, while the stalks of the plant harvested only during the flowering period.
Healing biologically active substances accumulate in the roots of the plant. Salicylic and benzoic acids, essential oils, glycosides and flavonoids, methyl salicylates, tannins, saponins, alkaloids are distinguished among the active components of the pion tincture.
When using the drug should be remembered that the use of medicinal herbs is still not well understood due to the complexity of their composition. Peony deviating refers to poisonous plants. The tincture contains 10% alcoholic solution of pion, which, if properly used, cannot lead to the achievement of critical components by active components, as well as to poisoning.
Indications for use
Peony tincture, the use of which is quite wide, in modern medicine is positioned as a natural sedative and hypnotic drug, but the healing properties of peony tincture do not end there. In practice, peony tincture is used in the complex treatment of the following diseases and the correction of conditions:
- Diseases of the digestive tract, normalization of metabolism in the body,
- Impact on the central nervous system to calm, normalize the emotional background, reduce excitability, stress, increase the ability to work, human endurance,
- With obsessive, anxiety, phobias,
- Normalization of biological rhythms, sleep improvement,
- Benign and malignant neoplasms (also cystic formations of the ovaries, the drug is positioned as an effective adjuvant in the complex therapy of polycystic ovary syndrome, diseases of the cervix uteri),
- Cramps, cramps,
- Skin diseases
- Restorative action
- Correction of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, menopausal disorders,
- Skin rejuvenation (in cosmetology),
- Hair improvement, fight against hair loss, regulation of the function of the sebaceous glands of the scalp (alcohol contained in the tincture warms the scalp well, amino acids and essential oils have a positive effect on the hair structure),
- Peony tincture also has some analgesic effect and can be used to treat migraines of unknown etiology.
9 ways to deal with depression without drugs
15 useful tea additives
Pine cones treatment: 4 popular recipes
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnancy, lactation,
- Increased acidity of the stomach,
- Low blood pressure.
According to some sources, the drug has an abortive effect, leading the uterus to a tone. Therefore, this drug is in no case recommended for women during the planning of pregnancy, as well as for the correction of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome when planning.
Peony tincture is not recommended for use simultaneously with drugs of similar action. Combination of the drug with other means is possible in consultation with your doctor.
- Allergic reactions
- Gastrointestinal reaction (vomiting, diarrhea, nausea),
- Lethargy, drowsiness,
- Rapid fatigability (if you exceed the dosage).
Instructions for use
Peony tincture is a drug of complex action, the main use of which is currently sedation. Depending on the symptomatic complex of the pion tincture, the instruction recommends using orally 30-40 drops before meals. The course of treatment is also determined by the severity of symptoms, the nature of the course, the type of the disease itself and its etiology.
Alcohol 10% peony tincture instruction recommends diluted in a quarter cup of boiled water. The general recommendation on the duration of treatment is 30 days. If you have chronic diseases before you start taking the drug, you should consult with your doctor. It is also not recommended to continue the course of drug treatment, if within 15 days of therapy no positive dynamics is observed. An independent increase in the dosage of the drug in order to quickly achieve the desired therapeutic effect is prohibited. For the correction of single and daily dosage, you should consult with your doctor.
It should be remembered that after applying the peony tincture on your own without a doctor's prescription for treating certain diseases, it is necessary to visit a specialized specialist.
Patient reviews, doctor recommendations
Peony tincture is an effective over-the-counter sedative drug. Tincture is widely used in folk medicine for the treatment of various diseases, but modern medical practice prescribes this drug for the correction of neurotic conditions of various etiologies. Peony tincture reviews are positioned as an effective, safe drug to combat insomnia, a sedative, as well as a medicine that helps to cope with emotional instability. Peony tincture is recommended to be taken as a fortifying agent in periods of increased emotional and mental stress. Regular intake of pion tincture in minimal doses contributes to better assimilation of information, normalization of biological rhythms. The tool helps to cope with stressful situations.
The drug is effective for periodic mood swings in women, has anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect during menstruation.
It should be noted that the peony tincture has no immediate effect on the body. The main therapeutic effect of peony tincture, reviews of which can be found in various sources, occurs 7-10 days after the start of the drug.
Information about the drug is generalized, is provided for informational purposes and does not replace the official instructions. Self-treatment is dangerous for health!
Do you know that:
According to statistics, on Mondays, the risk of back injuries is increased by 25%, and the risk of a heart attack - by 33%. Be careful.
The well-known drug "Viagra" was originally developed for the treatment of arterial hypertension.
If your liver stopped working, death would have occurred within 24 hours.
Human blood “runs” through the vessels under enormous pressure and, in violation of their integrity, is capable of shooting at a distance of up to 10 meters.
The weight of the human brain is about 2% of the entire body mass, but it consumes about 20% of the oxygen entering the blood. This fact makes the human brain extremely susceptible to damage caused by lack of oxygen.
Dentists appeared relatively recently. As early as the 19th century, it was the responsibility of an ordinary barber to pull out sore teeth.
There are very curious medical syndromes, for example, obsessive ingestion of objects. In the stomach of one patient suffering from this mania, 2500 foreign objects were found.
Caries is the most common infectious disease in the world, which even the flu cannot compete with.
An educated person is less susceptible to brain diseases. Intellectual activity contributes to the formation of additional tissue, compensating for the diseased.
The rarest disease is Kourou's disease. Only representatives of the Fur tribe in New Guinea are ill. The patient dies of laughter. It is believed that the cause of the disease is eating the human brain.
The liver is the heaviest organ in our body. Its average weight is 1.5 kg.
Most women are able to get more pleasure from contemplating their beautiful body in the mirror than from sex. So, women, strive for harmony.
Our kidneys are able to clean three liters of blood in one minute.
Millions of bacteria are born, live and die in our intestines. They can be seen only with a strong increase, but if they come together, they would fit in a regular coffee cup.
Allergy drugs in the United States alone spend more than $ 500 million a year. Do you still believe that a way to finally defeat an allergy will be found?
Diet: how to help the body on the path to perfection
As the famous wisdom says, we are what we eat. Our diet affects our well-being, appearance and even mood. With the help of changes in nutrition, you can ...
Of course, by their decorative qualities, the evading peony is inferior to such species of the genus as P. arboreal or P. narrow-leaved. But due to its medicinal properties, this peony is beyond competition: the effectiveness of preparations based on it is recognized both by official and traditional medicine. In addition, home extract, powder and tincture of peony are used for cosmetic purposes. You will learn about how to prepare and how to take peony dodging preparations, and how they are useful, on this page.
Useful properties of a pion evading
Used for medicinal purposes part of the peony evading (Paeonia anomala L.): grass, rhizomes with roots.
Collection time: May June.
Description of the plant: family Peony (Paeoniaceae). Perennial herb 60-120 cm tall with numerous thick, ribbed stems. The root system is a powerful many-headed rhizome with long, fleshy spindle-shaped roots. Rhizomes and roots are reddish brown, white on a break, quickly becoming pinkish brown in the air. Leaves are doubly tripled, with wide lanceolate lobes. The flowers are purple-pink, single, large, up to 10 cm in diameter, often double, arranged one at the ends of the shoots. Perianth double. Fruit - dry leaflet. Blossoms in May and June.
Special signs: it differs from the peony of the hybrid, steppe pion (Paeonia hybrida Pall.) in larger sizes, including the flower diameter, wider fragments of the leaf (up to 2.5 cm wide), having a drawn top, black seeds with underground germination.
Spread: In the wild, a pion evading is common in Russia in Siberia, it is found in the Perm Territory, the Komi Republic, Kazakhstan, Mongolia and China, as well as in Southern Europe, East Asia and in the west of North America. It grows in rare forests, in the foothills or on the plains, on forest edges and clearings, in river valleys.
Used plant parts: grass, rhizome, roots. The various parts of the plant contain: alpha- and beta-amirins - krn., Benzoic acid - krn., Gallic acid - krn., Peoniflorin - krn., Salicin - krn., Beta-sitosterol (beta-sitosterol) - krn.
Collection: The plant is dug in the flowering phase. The grass is dried, spreading out a thin layer in dryers or under sheds with good ventilation, roots - in dryers at a temperature of 40-50 ° C. Rhizomes and roots can be harvested at any time from spring to autumn, but it is better to do this simultaneously with the grass. The healing properties of peony roots are preserved for three years.
The plant is listed in the Red Books of the Arkhangelsk, Irkutsk, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kurgan, Murmansk, Omsk, Perm, Sverdlovsk, Tyumen and Chelyabinsk Regions, Nenets, Khanty-Mansiysk and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Districts, Bashkiria, Buryatia, Karelia, Komi, Yekyktia, Yakylo-Nenets Autonomous Districts, Bashkortostan, Buryatia, Karelia, Komi, Yektoqi, Yakylo-Nenets Autonomous Districts, Bashkortostan, Buryatia, Karelia, Komi, Yektik, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Districts, Bashkortostan, Buryatia, Karelia, Komi, Yektiya, Yakylo-Nenets Autonomous Districts, Bashkortostan, Buryatia, Karelia, Komi, Yektir Russia, as well as Kazakhstan.
Growing up: a nourishing, limy, moderately dry soil, a sunny or semi-shady place is necessary. The plant does not like transplants and does not tolerate a neighborhood of trees. For breeding, it is better to use freshly harvested seeds, they germinate rather quickly, and after 6 weeks, seedlings can be swooped in separate pots. A year later, they are planted in a permanent place. It can be propagated by dividing the rhizome in spring or autumn, while it is necessary that at each segment of the rhizome there should be at least one “eye”.
The use of peony in folk medicine: It has a calming effect on the central nervous system. It improves appetite and digestion. The rhizome medicinal properties are much stronger than the grass.
Outwardly aqueous infusion is recommended for dermatitis, inflammation of the skin and mucous membranes.
In folk medicine, peony root is also used in various gastric diseases, jaundice, female diseases, epilepsy and nervous disorders.
In official medicine, medicinal tincture of peony evading, produced by the pharmaceutical industry, is used for neurasthenia, neurosis, hypochondria, insomnia, and vascular dystonia. Peony evading is one of the most widely used drugs in Tibetan and traditional medicine of Siberia.
Economic purpose: in Siberia, the roots are used as a seasoning for meat.
Ornamental garden plant. There are many types.
Beautiful during flowering and fruiting tree peony (bush peony (Paeonia suffruticosa Andrews)).
Peony tincture: recipes and how to use for medicinal purposes
Recipes for medicinal peony tinctures:
- Tincture: crushed rhizomes and peony roots, dodging with 70% alcohol in the ratio of 1:10, insist 21 days, filter. How to take a tincture of peony dodging: 10-30 drops 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 3-4 weeks.
- Infusion for internal use: 1 teaspoon of roots for 3 cups boiling water, to insist 30 minutes, filter. How to use peony infusion for medicinal purposes: take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day 10-15 minutes before meals.
- Infusion for external use: 1 tablespoon of roots for 1 cup of boiling water, to insist 30 minutes, filter. Peony infusion is accepted according to this recipe of traditional medicine for compresses, wrapping, washing.
- Infusion with stroke: 10 g of powder from the root (2 teaspoons) to 1 cup boiling water, to insist 2 hours. Take this folk remedy from peony and 1 tablespoon 3-5 times a day, regardless of the food (usually 20-30 minutes before a meal, but it is possible in the intervals between meals).
- Tincture with concussion, insomnia, neurasthenia, headache: 50 g of dry root in 0.5 liters of vodka, insist 2 weeks. Take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals.
- tincture with impotence: 1 tablespoon dry roots of 0.5 liters of vodka, insist 2 weeks. How to take a peony tincture: 25-30 drops, washed down with water, 3 times a day.
- Tincture with uterine bleeding: 50 g of peony seeds in 0.5 liters of vodka, insist 3 weeks. Take 15-20 drops 3 times daily before meals on water.
How to take a tincture of peony evading and contraindications
The pharmacy name of the pion evading (Paeonia anomala L.): grass or rhizomes and peony roots evading, peony tincture.
Medicinal properties of tincture of peony dodging (Tinctura Paeoniae): It has a calming effect on the central nervous system.
Indications for use: neurasthenic conditions, insomnia, cerebral vazopatii (violation of the vascular tone of the brain), vegetative-vascular disorders of various etiologies (causes). Method of application: inside from 30-40 drops to 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for 30 days.
Despite all the healing properties, do not forget that the rhizome of the peony is poisonous.
- Do not use in pediatrics to children under 12 years.
- Broths and tinctures of the roots increase the acidity of the gastric juice, which must be taken into account in patients with hyperacid gastritis.
- Hypotonics should take into account that the peony reduces the pressure.
- It is contraindicated during pregnancy, as it acts abortively.
- Peony root should not be combined in formulations with plant preparations: hazel grouse (Fritillaria vericillata Willd.), Japanese dodder, colored dodder (Cuscuta japonica Choisy) and rhubarb (Rheum Officinale Baill.).
Do not exceed recommended doses. With an overdose, there are poisonings.
Signs of poisoning: nausea, vomiting, weakness, dizziness.
First aid: stop taking medications.
The use of peony in cosmetology
Anti-inflammatory, regenerating, toning, moisturizing, nourishing, antioxidant and rejuvenating agent for oily and fading skin. Beige powder, well soluble in water. Introduced in cosmetics up to 100%.
Contraindications: not systematized.
Dry extract of peony roots.
Regenerating, toning, moisturizing, emollient, rejuvenating, regenerating, enhancing skin turgor, anti-inflammatory, nourishing, emollient and soothing for dry, sensitive and irritated skin. Soluble in water, sparingly soluble in glycerol and hydroalcoholic solutions.
The use of peony evading in home cosmetology:
- baths with extract relieve fatigue, soothe itching, including with hemorrhoids, relieve spasms, relax the body, give the skin a light floral aroma, make it soft and velvety,
- used in toning, cleansing and softening lotions, cleansing conditioners for skin and hair, softening shampoos, shower gels, added to bath salts.
Recipes using peony shying in cosmetology:
- wellness baths for the body: 2-3 teaspoons per bath,
- enrichment of cosmetics: 0.5-2% of the total weight of the ingredients in the recipe (you must first dilute the extract in water.
Synergy: strawberry leaf extract - combined with the properties of the strawberry leaf extract, it allows to even out the tone and return the tone to the skin.
Storage: in a dry and cool place, in a well-closed container, away from light sources. Powder caking, which does not affect its properties, is allowed.
Contraindications: pregnancy. Peony root should not be combined in formulations with plant preparations: hazel grouse (Fritillaria vericillata Willd.), Japanese dodder, colored dodder (Cuscuta japonica Choisy) and rhubarb (Rheum Officinale Baill.). Do not use in children's cosmetics. Allergic reactions are possible.
Supercritical CO2 Peony Extract: Oily mass of yellow color with a characteristic odor. In cosmetic products used as a moisturizer. Introduced in cosmetics from 0.01 to 0.1%.
Contraindications: pregnancy, child age.
Appearance and habitat
This is a perennial herbaceous plant, growing in the form of a bush that can reach up to one meter in height. Densely leafy, numerous, upright thick stems have a single apical flower. The leaf plate is divided twice and three times into lanceolate segments, petiolate, bare leaves. The flower is a purple-pink rather large size.
Currently, garden varieties of this plant have been developed that differ from wild flower shape and variety of color. Peony blooms in spring, in the second half of May and the first half of June. In August or early September, the multi-leaf team is ripening fruit. Very powerful root has numerous spindle-shaped tubers. Tubers of the plant have a red-brown color, but if you break it, you will see a white middle, which quickly darkens and has a strong peculiar smell.
Peony martin root grows in Europe and Asia, especially its wild forms are many in Siberia, the Urals, Central Asia and the mountains of Kazakhstan. In Ukraine, it is cultivated more as a garden plant in parks and botanical gardens. Peony martin root is an excellent honey plant. May honey is especially valued in home medicine.
Wild forms grow on taiga meadows, in forests on forest edges, whole glades. The plant is winter-hardy, its tuberous roots cannot tolerate overwetting. Prefers well-drained, rich humus soils. He likes sunny glades, but tolerates partial shade.
Planting and breeding peony
Marin root can be propagated either by seed or by dividing the root.
- Seeds collected in August and September are immediately sown in the wells to a depth of two centimeters. Shoots appear in spring and develop slowly. Such plants bloom in the fourth year.
- For breeding pion by dividing the root suitable root having two or three shoots with buds. Shrub is usually divided in autumn at the beginning of September. To do this, we prepare a deep well, put a layer of rotted manure on the bottom, a layer of compost, it is good to add a little bone meal and forty grams of superphosphate. After the bush is planted it is watered abundantly and mulched with autumn leaves or peat.
Peony requires care, which is loosening, weeding, watering and feeding plants. Marin root needs to be fed several times per season. The first time in the spring, using seventy grams of nitroammofoski on one bush, fertilize carefully without damaging the young shoots. The second time we feed during the period of active growth, we plant a pinch of manganese and borax into a bucket of water. The third time feeding infusion of mullein two weeks before flowering.
In the autumn, peonies are cut off from the ground by ten centimeters of humus and ash in equal quantities and are well mulched with deciduous humus.
Peony in medical practice in different countries
Tibetan medicine widely uses peony for colds, nerves, gastrointestinal diseases, lung and respiratory diseases, metabolic disorders, fever, considers an excellent tool to enhance the reduction of the uterus.
In Chinese medicine, the peony is part of the antitumor fees.
In diseases of the kidneys and liver It is used in Mongolia.
In Tatarstan and Altai, roasted roots of the plant are used as tea leaves.
Some Siberian peoples use peony roots for meat dishes as a seasoning.
In Kazakhstan, used for cooking various cereals.
The evading peony is used as raw material for the manufacture of the Baikal drink.
The recipe of the broth and tincture of peony
The pharmacy chain sells ready-to-use ten percent tincture of peony evading, cooked in alcohol. It can be taken thirty drops before meals.
Вот несколько рецептов приготовления лечебных средств в домашних условиях.
Настой: ода столовая ложка сырья на один стакан кипятка, настоять один час в теплом месте, процедить, принимать по столовой ложке три раза в день до еды.
Настойка: insist one tablespoon of raw materials for five hundred grams of alcohol or vodka, insist one week in a dark place, strain, take thirty drops diluting with water twenty minutes before meals for a month, take a break for three weeks, repeat the course.
Decoction: Pour a teaspoon of the collection with two cups of hot water, boil for five minutes, strain, take half a glass three times a day twenty minutes before meals.
Peony tincture - natural depressant
Peony tincture has long and rather widely been used in folk and traditional medicine as a sedative, relaxing and hypnotic. This medicine is produced not from a decorative flower, which can be found in almost every front garden, but from a Peony who is evading or extraordinary, popularly called Maryin root. This plant is rare and even endangered in some regions. With all its healing properties, the Peony Dodging is poisonous, so an unlimited and uncontrolled intake of medicines made from it can have negative consequences for the patient.
The use of tincture of the Mary root
Peony tincture is used in various areas of medicine:
- In neurology - with neurosis, vegetative-vascular dystonia (with high blood pressure), convulsions, tics, insomnia.
- In psychiatry - with epilepsy, stress, depressive and anxious states.
- In gynecology - with menopause, signs of premenstrual syndrome. menstrual disorders, ovarian cysts, benign uterus formations.
- In gastroenterology - for diseases accompanied by low acidity of the stomach.
- In nephrology and urology - with pains in the bladder, in the kidney area.
In folk medicine, peony tincture is also used in the pathology of joints, sprains, bruises as an anesthetic and anti-inflammatory agent, since Maryin root contains salicylic acid. Although it is believed that homemade ointments and compresses based on the rhizomes of the plant act more effectively with joint pain
When treating infusion of peony evading, it should be remembered that it is not the main, but an auxiliary therapeutic agent, therefore without prescription of other drugs it is not always possible to cope with the pathological condition. It is necessary to take into account the possibility of enhancing the effect of the drug on the sedative effect of drugs used in neurology and psychiatry. For all these reasons, it is not worth setting yourself a peony treatment yourself.
How to prepare the tincture yourself Peony tincture (10% alcohol) can be purchased at any pharmacy or made at home. To do this, it is necessary to prepare 20 g of dried and crushed roots, stems and leaves of the peony evading and 200 ml of vodka. These ingredients should be placed in a preferably dark glass container, mix well, tightly close the vessel and hide it in a cool place protected from light for several weeks. The mixture should be shaken periodically. After the prescribed time (2 weeks), the drug should be drained and again placed in a dark glass container for further storage. Dosages The standard regimen of taking pion tincture: 15-20 drops 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals for 2 weeks. The product can be diluted in a small amount of boiled water. If you need to re-course of treatment, take a break in 2-4 weeks. In each case, the dosage, method and duration of the drug may vary. Symptoms of overdose
Since peony evading is a poisonous plant, taking it in large doses can cause a number of overdose symptoms:
- a strong lowering of blood pressure
- headache and heaviness in the head,
- nausea and vomiting
- severe drowsiness and general weakness
- pain in the stomach
- skin redness, rash, itching and swelling of the mucous membranes (in severe cases).
When these symptoms appear, you should stop taking tincture from the Marien root and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
To whom doctors do not recommend taking this tool?
Peony evasion tincture may cause allergic reactions in individuals with intolerance to its components, therefore it is contraindicated for such people to take this drug. In addition, the presence in the composition of the tincture of alcohol eliminates the possibility of the use of drugs in children, nursing mothers, pregnant women. For the latter category of patients, peony tincture is dangerous not only by negative alcoholic effects on the fetus, but also by the risk of miscarriage, because with a general relaxing effect the agent can cause a spasm of smooth muscles of the uterus and detachment of the ovum.
Also, peony tincture is contraindicated for people with a tendency to low blood pressure, people suffering from heartburn, increased acidity of the stomach. Well, drivers should refrain from the period of treatment with this vehicle driving agent, because, as mentioned above, alcohol is a part of the medication.
The use of peony tincture in cosmetology
Alcohol tincture of peony can be used as a good tool to strengthen hair. improve their appearance. To do this, for a couple of minutes, rub the tincture directly into the scalp before washing it (several times a week). Such procedures help to normalize the production of sebaceous glands of sebum, strengthen the hair follicles and improve the structure of the hair. Well, for the face are more suitable masks from the decoction and lotions on the basis of the Mary root.
Maryin root photo and description
This is a plant with a strong rhizome. on the break it has the smell of methyl salicylate. analgesic with analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
An adult peony has many stems up to a meter tall. but may be higher.
The leaves have a special carved shape, different from other ordinary peonies. Flowers solitary, saturated pink color, are closer to red, large, non-double. Dissolve in May and June.
Seeds ripen by September, these are brilliant black leaflets (as they are called), on one stalk there are 3-5 boxes.
The evading peony grows in the northern part of Russia, in the forests of Western and Eastern Siberia.
He feels wonderful in my garden in the north of the Nizhny Novgorod region. It is planted in the partial shade of an apple tree on the south side.
All parts of the evader peony have healing properties, including seeds. Peonies contain:
- Essential oil
- Phenol carboxylic acids and their derivatives, methyl salicylate, salicylic acid.
- Glycoside salicin
- A lot of starch
- At the root of up to 10% sugar, so it has a sweet taste.
- Trace elements strontium and chromium
- In the roots there are proteins and essential amino acids: threonine, treptophan and others
- In the aerial parts a lot of vitamin C
For medical purposes, the root and aerial parts are used, which are cut off during flowering. Root digging at any time. It is more convenient to harvest everything at the same time. The grassy part is cut off with an ax, the root is dug out, washed in running water. Everything is crushed and dried in the shade.
Peony medications are the most popular among Asian people. They use them in tumor diseases, Botkin's disease, as a diuretic, sedative, as a remedy for intestinal and gastric ailments.
In Russia, root marina preparations are recommended for increasing appetite, in case of gastritis with low acidity, as well as a means of improving heart activity, cleansing the kidneys. , stomach ulcer, dermatitis. eczema, neurodermatitis, bronchitis.
The official practice is mainly used alcohol tincture of the roots and herbs.
Tincture: indications for use
Tincture is prepared as follows. 100 grams of roots and leaves, with petals can be, poured with a liter of vodka and insist two weeks in a dark place. Every day she is shaken. Strain and drink 30 drops in a glass of water three times daily before meals. The course of reception from a month to three.
- Marin root - medicinal properties for women - in folk medicine is used as an antitumor agent for diseases of the uterus (fibroids), to enhance its contractions. Helps with menopause. A dosage of 40 -45 drops to a glass of water for two weeks is recommended. A week later, repeat.
- Marin root - medicinal properties for men - is used as a remedy for impotence, increased sexual desire. Drink a course of one month for 30 drops.
- Improving digestion, improving appetite, tonic, to take as in step 2 a month.
- Heart disease, ischemia, hypertension — 40 drops two or three times a day for two months. Six months later, repeat.
- Insomnia. Drink at night 30 drops in a glass.
- Epilepsy. neurasthenia, alcoholism. 3 tablespoons of peony petals pour 0.5 liters of vodka, insist 30 days, shaking every day, strain. Drinking a teaspoon 3 times a day is better before meals.
- Gastritis, uterine bleeding. Here tincture can be made from peony seeds. Seeds. collected in the fall. grind. pour vodka in the ratio of 1. 4 and insist three weeks in the dark. Dosage - by teaspoon 4 times a day.
- Gout, osteochondrosis. Broth root must be preserved with alcohol. 100 g of the root is boiled in a liter of water to half the volume, then 100 ml of alcohol is added. Drink 15 drops of 4 -5 times a day.
Box with seeds, photo:
Of course, you can use the infusion of the root. for example, for children with increased nervous excitability, only the dosage should be halved.
In case of a stroke, pion water infusion is also used. 10 -15 grams of root pour boiling water in the amount of 250 ml. Insist in a thermos or well wrapped up for 40 minutes. Drink a tablespoon five times a day.
It turns out that a deviating peony is used as an aromatic seasoning for meat, and root powder is added to flour for baking.
Does this wonderful plant have contraindications? Here they are:
- children under 12
- pregnant women
- hypotonic with caution
- increased acidity.
I would also like to note that the evading peony is listed in the Red Book, so let's grow it more on our own sites — what a beauty and benefit!
Peonies how to plant and care
About harvesting a pion evading
For medical fees use all parts of the plant. The leaves and flowers of the root of the root harvest in May and June, and the rhizome after flowering. Raw materials are washed, dried in a cool, dark, well-ventilated place. Dried grass and roots are kept for up to three years.
The chemical composition of peony dodging is rich in sugars, starch, vitamins, minerals, organic acids, fatty oils. From the plant, among other things, get the essential oil.
The use of peony evading
Peony evading can be grown on the plot as an ornamental plant. Peony is propagated by dividing the root, it can be planted in spring and autumn. The survival rate and winter hardiness of the plant are very high, and it is possible to dig out the rhizomes for therapeutic use in the fourth year.
Peony Dodger Herbal Tea
Fresh peony root can be used instead of potatoes, cook jelly from it and make flour, use as a seasoning for meat dishes. As an extract, it is added to the well-known drink Baikal.
Also, the roots are used for brewing herbal teas. The content of vitamins and minerals in the plant makes such tea useful with reduced immunity and serves as a preventive measure against colds.
Marin root - an old folk remedy for the treatment and prevention of many diseases. The plant is quite rare in nature, but in pharmacies sold and bought it is not difficult. Alternatively, evading peony can be grown independently. In addition to medicinal properties, the decorativeness of the plant and the possibility of its use in food made marin root a very valuable product.
Sources: http://stylebody.ru/nastojka-piona.html, http://vosadyli.ru/pion-uklonyayushhiysya-lechebnyie-svoystva/, http://alter-zdrav.ru/pion-uklonyayushhijsya-marin-koren -primenenie-lechebnye-svojstva /
No comments yet!
Peony root: instructions for use and contraindications
Peony root is used in both traditional and traditional medicine. Due to its sedative properties, it is able to calm and relieve nervous tension in a person. Of course, like any drug, it has contraindications. The article will find out the properties of the plant and the famous recipes of traditional medicine with its use.
Surely many have seen flowers such as peonies. They bloom from May to June. They amaze with their beauty and tenderness. In some countries are listed in the Red Book.
Peony root is used as a medicine in medicine. It's all about its unique composition:
- Glycosides. Able to cope with heart problems, have soothing properties.
- Essential oil. Used for the manufacture of sedatives.
- Organic acids. Restore the microflora of the stomach.
- Tannins. Excellent help with intestinal disorders.
Peony root, reviews of which are positive, is used by pharmacists to make alcoholic and aqueous liquors. The difference is only in the content of ethanol. Alcohol is able to "uncover" the plant, extract all the useful substances from it.
Harvest leaves and roots
In folk medicine, peony root is used quite often. Therefore, many are interested in how to properly harvest and dry the plant. Experts claim that this can be done at any time of the year. In addition to the roots use a thick part of the stems and fleshy leaves.
The roots are carefully removed from the ground, washed with cool water, cut into small pieces and dried in a ventilated room. It is important that direct sunlight does not fall, otherwise the nutrients simply go away. After these procedures, it is desirable to send the plant to a special dry dryer.
The resulting dry roots should be hidden in a glass container, tightly closed and put away in a cool dark place. Their shelf life is 3 years.
What properties has
Many people ask: if there is a tincture or dried peony root, what diseases can be treated? The plant helps:
- from neurosis,
- diseases of the female genital organs,
- alcohol addiction.
Oddly enough, peony tincture is widely used in gynecology. Helps to cope with painful menstruation, cures erosion, resolves small cysts. In addition, it restores the hormonal balance of women. Increases estrogen levels in the blood.
Helps to cope with alcoholism and other forms of addiction. Substances contained in the roots of peony, calm, relieve arousal, have a hypnotic effect.
Peony roots well help with many diseases, therefore, are widely used in traditional medicine. The most popular recipes are presented below.
- To get rid of fatigue, stress, improve sleep, you can use the following tips. 1 teaspoon of dry roots pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. After this, insist (about an hour), strain, let cool. Take 3 times a day before meals. There have been improvements in the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- You can use the petals and roots of the flower for inflammation of the joints. 0.5 liter glassware filled with a dry plant, inundated with vodka. Leave in a dark place for 1-2 weeks, then strain and rub into the affected areas.
- Peony roots are widely used to treat stomach cancer. To do this, fill the plant with boiling water at the rate of 1:10, let it stand. Take 300 ml daily.
- In the cosmetic industry, peony roots are also often used. The lotions from this plant are suitable for women who have problematic, oily skin and acne. To cook the broth, you need 2 tablespoons of dried petals and roots pour water, put on the fire, boil. Lotions can be done daily, morning and evening.
Popular recipes are widely used, but you need to remember that everything is good in moderation.
Peony tincture: how to take
Before you start taking the tincture, you must undergo an examination and consult a doctor. Independently, only mild neurosis can be treated. In this case, you should take 40 drops of tincture, pre-mixing it with a glass of water at room temperature. This should be done at night. In this case, the effect will be better, and sleep - stronger.
Many women prescribe a drug for menopause. It is able to strengthen and calm the nervous system. Since this is homeopathy, you should take the tincture for at least 2-3 weeks, only in this case, the necessary substances will accumulate in the body.
Many pediatricians recommend taking infusion for children over 12 years old. Substances contained in it, can reduce the child's hyperactivity. But this should be done fairly carefully, after consulting with several experts.
Do not forget that the effect of the drug comes in an hour. Lasts for a day. Homeopathic medicine is to take a course (2-3 weeks). After that, a break is required. Only in this case the effect will be noticeable.
Марьин корень: лечебные свойства и противопоказания
A flowering flowering herbaceous plant growing in the taiga forests of Siberia, the bush of which reaches one meter in height, is called the Maryin root, or evading peony. He has a number of medicinal qualities that are very valuable in folk and traditional medicine. Its beneficial effect on human health has long been known, and therefore the harvesting of the wild Mary root has been very active until recently. The result of this was a significant reduction in its numbers and the entry of a peony who is evading the Red Book as a species on the verge of extinction. Therefore, now this natural doctor began to grow on an industrial scale on the plantations, and for private use, many connoisseurs grow it in their own personal plots. This is a very grateful case, since the plant is highly resistant to pests and does not require special growing conditions. At the same time, its medicinal properties, the most valuable for a person, are not inferior to the healing qualities of the wild growing Mary root.
The peony which has been used by traditional healers for more than one hundred years is no less in demand today. It cures a multitude of diseases and helps to recover from difficult surgeries.
What does deviating peony treat
If we talk about the application, which traditional medicine has found for the Mary root, then it should be noted that based on it, preparations are made for the treatment of various neuroses, insomnia, an increase in the acidity of the stomach and an increase in appetite. Folk healers, having a centuries-old knowledge of their ancestors, use this plant for much more diseases. They prescribe a peony for various stomach diseases (including cancer), bleeding, ulcers, erosions, bronchitis, insomnia, asthma, high blood pressure, rheumatism, gout, colds and problems with the nervous system. Use it in the treatment of epilepsy. Peony helps with diarrhea caused by poisoning. Marin root has a healing effect against many skin diseases that can torment people for a number of years and do not respond to treatment with traditional medicine.
This valuable plant is able to increase male energy and get rid of impotence. Well influenced by the peony evading and the female reproductive system, strengthening it and struggling with many gynecological diseases.
In addition, a positive effect Marin root and the normalization of metabolism in the body, reducing excess weight. Peony is taken in case of nervous overstrain and stress, as well as anxiety. The substances contained in the plant have a beneficial effect on the nervous system, helping to restore it, and thereby normalize its work. The ability of a pion who dodges to activate the body’s production of the hormone of happiness (endorphin) helps to quickly improve mood even in the case of chronic depression.
Marin root cleanses the body of various toxins. Therefore, its use has a beneficial effect after the use of heavy drugs and postponed anesthesia. In addition, it is an effective cleanser after a single dose of large doses of alcohol, and after a hard drinking.
This natural healer also has a diuretic effect, which allows it to be used to remove sand from the kidneys.
Marin root effectively strengthens the immune system, normalizes the liver and prevents the development of atherosclerotic plaques in the vessels. He is also a stimulant for insulin production.
The peony evading is also known as a good painkiller. To this end, it is used in many diseases instead of chemicals that have a large number of side effects.
Marin Root showed itself perfectly as a wound-healing and antiseptic agent. Preparations from it can cure even trophic ulcers.
When to use evading peony is impossible
Like any drug, Marin root has a number of contraindications. There are still no side effects revealed by him, and therefore it is possible to state with certainty that they are not present.
It is strictly forbidden to use a pion to avoid pregnant and lactating women, people suffering from an allergic reaction to at least one of the components that make up the plant, and children under the age of 12 years.
With special care, Marin root should be applied to those whose blood pressure is low, as this may cause an even greater decrease. Also, those who suffer from high acidity should use the peony very carefully, as it can increase it even more.
Marin root, though a medicinal plant, but also poisonous, therefore, when treating, the dosage should be strictly observed. If it is exceeded, symptoms of poisoning may develop, such as: drowsiness, rapid decrease in pressure, dizziness, impaired attention, and pronounced weakness. In this case, symptomatic treatment should be carried out immediately.
Infusion from insomnia, depression and bad mood
To get rid of all these misfortunes, significantly reducing the quality of a person’s life, tincture from the Mary root perfectly helps. It requires to take 5 grams of chopped pion root evading and pour half a liter of boiled water. Infuse the mixture should within an hour. After that, it should be consumed three times a day for fifty milliliters. The duration of treatment depends on the rate of onset of positive changes in the patient's state of health. As a rule, the mood is corrected on the first day of admission, and depression and insomnia subside after a week. Ready infusion is stored in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days.
In order to establish digestion, an infusion of rhizome is prepared. To do this, 5 grams of the root is poured with four hundred milliliters of boiled water and infused for 2 hours. Use the medicine for half a glass a maximum of 3 times a day.
To do this, the Marinous root should be brewed in the same proportions as the brewed tea and consumed in quantities of up to five cups per day. For colds, they are treated until recovery, to improve immunity - two weeks.
To restore the normal functioning of the nervous system and alleviate the condition of patients with epilepsy, an infusion of peony-dodging grass is also prepared. To do this, take 1 tablespoon of crushed dry raw materials and poured one cup of boiling water. After this, the infusion is left under the lid for 2 hours. Then it is filtered and consumed in a tablespoon three times a day.
Wanting to get rid of all these health problems, they use alcohol infusion of the roots and herbs of the Marien root. To do this, take 5 grams of the underground and above-ground parts of the plant and pour a hundred milliliters of alcohol diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 1, or vodka. Infusion periodically shaken and kept in a dark place for 14 days. After that, the drug is drained through gauze and consumed 3 times a day, 20 drops. The duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease.
Apply an ointment to relieve pain and inflammation in the joints. For her, a powder is prepared from the dried rhizome and mixed with pork fat. The resulting composition is heated in a water bath for 30 minutes. Then the ointment is removed from the heat, allowed to cool and used for grinding and compresses. The maximum result is achieved when sharing and alcoholic infusion of peony evading.
The quality of treatment depends on the correct preparation of medicinal plants. Peony rhizomes are harvested from October to November, the above-ground part during the flowering period. During these periods, the content of nutrients in the plant reaches a maximum concentration.
The collected roots are washed off the ground, slightly dried and cut into small pieces, after which they are dried completely. Store this raw material in a dry tightly closed container.
The above-ground part of the Mary root is dried, like all herbs, in a dark and ventilated room, spread out in a thin layer. It is also stored in a dry, hermetically sealed container.
Duration of storage of raw materials up to 3 years.
Marin root is the most valuable natural doctor in need of protection.
Peony - healing properties and contraindications of the plant
Peony is a perennial plant that reaches a height of 1 meter. It has a powerful rhizome, which is listed in the Red Book as an endangered species. It is most widely distributed in Siberia. As medicines, peony is used, the medicinal properties of which are hidden in the root and the ground part.
Useful recipes based on the healing properties of peony
Therapeutic properties of peony based tincture in folk medicine
Tincture based on the therapeutic properties of peony is usually applied three times a day 10 minutes before meals, 15-20 drops each. The course of treatment and dosage is prescribed individually by the doctor depending on the degree of the disease, the individual tolerance of the drug by the body, the stability of the effect achieved. Usually prescribed treatment from 2 to 4 weeks with a break for several months.
Indications for use of drugs based on peony
The main characteristics of drugs based on peony include the normalization of metabolism, a calming and regenerating effect on the central nervous system. With the help of the therapeutic properties of the pion, nervous tension is removed, working efficiency is increased, help with anxiety and obsessive conditions, phobias, endorphin production is established, mood improves, a sense of psychological comfort is introduced, convulsions, insomnia relief and normalization of sleep are removed.
The use of peony as an alcohol tincture is used for anti-inflammatory and spasmolytic action. Successfully used tincture to prevent internal bleeding caused by various factors. This tincture is included in the general complex of anticancer drugs. With the help of the healing properties of peony, the acidity of the stomach increases.
Peony healing properties: video
You can also share your skills in using Peony for medical purposes at home. If you have questions - ask them in the comments below, we and other specialists will answer them.